༶•┈┈⛧┈♛33♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jennette was in the library, walking  towards the bookshelves trying to find a book to read. She suddenly felt someone walk towards her

She turned to see Ijekiel, who had a book in his hand. "Blessings and glory upon the obelian empire" He greeted. "I trust you have been well princess Jennette" He continued as he stared at her with a smile.

"Why are you here Ijekiel?" Jennette asked face so stoic it looked like she was claude's biological daughter. Ijekiel blinked.

"I am here to meet you of course" He sweated, Jeannette hummed as she gave a tired smile "for what reasons are you here to meet me?"

"Father and I. We wanted to apologize. We kept a big secret from you for years" Ijekeil explained. Jennifer stared at him. Ijekeil walked a little closer. "I wanted to be your first dance jennette. Truly. But I..." Ijekeil blushed "my feelings for princess athanasia clouded me and I said yes to her.."

"You are forgiven and so is uncle Roger" Jennette said walking away a bit but ijekeil suddenly moved nearer.

"Then why are you backing away? You always used to hug me when we were children" Ijekeil frowned "you used to comfort me"

That's because I was mentally older and you were the toddler.

"Why did that magician covered up my gift? Jennette? Why?" Ijekeil asked now Jennette looked upset.

You feel upset that lucas covered your gift? So am I not supposed to feel upset that you chose to dance with someone that you and uncle kept in hiding? Rejecting me? Someone you called your sister?

"Lord ijekeil. Mind your manners" Jennette said harshly. Catching ijekeil off guard.

"I beg your pardon.." Ijekeil apologized right away.

.. Stay cool, stay cool... Its not his fault... He is Athanasia's pawn...

Jennette took a deep breath as ijekeil bowed down "I apologize for my rudeness. I forgot things between us has changed drastically in the few years"

.... Stop talking ijekeil...

Jennette bite her tongue. Ijekeil looked at her a little Saddened. "I had hoped you would have not been angry enough to forget our time together"

.......Where is the boy that promised to protect and never leave me?

Jennette recalled her old days when ijekeil would bring chocolates and books to her while Jennette would give him company, even read stories to him. They were infact each other's first dance partners.

"But I see you are quite comfortable as a princess, and have forgotten me as your family" Ijekeil said. That was the last straw.

"The one who has forgotten me as their family is you and the Duke" Jennette replied with a passion of a thousand suns. She hoped her words burned that way too. Ijekeil took a deep breath.

Jennette walked towards him as he took a few steps back taken aback by her glare.

"I have no idea what influence Athanasia has on you and the Duke but may I remind you. You kept her existence from me" Jennette started "even if they were people after her, that didnt mean that the Duke is suddenly more powerful then his majesty." Jennette reminded them. "I still forgave you because that was Duke's decision not yours"

"You then went ahead and presented her the same day it would be the most stressful for me. I know you are not an idiot to social cues ijekeil." Jennette said harshly as he paled. "You know people aren't aware of my eyes, they see me as the fake princess and during the debute of the fake one... Tne real one magically appears. Does that look good on me? Of course not! But I still forgave you for doing something publicly what should have been done inside the closed walls of the palace" Jennette took one large step near him.

"I asked you to be my first dance as my beloved brother but you ditched me for athanasia your love, giving me a bow and some candies as apology" Jennette growled "I still forgave you. Because I could see when you two danced that you were in love with her! So I decided to be the supportive sister"

"But I guess you can't be the supportive brother huh?" Jennette laughed coldly. Ijekeil could faintly see the jeweled eyes shinning at him with distaste "I can see the boy I cherished as my brother fade into a boy who can do anything for his love. Speaking of his love..."

Jennette chuckled darkly "we had a tea party recently, you know what Athanasia said? That she sees you as a brother"

Ijekeil took a sharp breath in as he whispered a what.

"She said she sees you as a brother, she said you loved me romantically, she said she was in love with lucas, the magician I danced with" Jennette said as she saw ijekeil tighten his jaw.

"If you don't believe me. Ask the noble girls who attended the tea party. They all think you are in love with me and that athanasia sees you as a brother vice versa. Shouldn't it be the other way Lord ijekeil?" Jennette asked giving out a wet chuckled. Her eyes were watering.

"Instead of you being hurt because lucas covered your apologizy gift. I should be hurt that you abandoned me" Jennette said moving a bit away as ijekeil gasped.

"I didn't-"

"Silence Lord ijekeil. Dont make me call the guards on you"

Ijekeil just stared at her frozen.

"Go talk to your love who thinks of you as a brother. I shall no longer be your sister nor your friend. Treat me as a stranger"

Jennette turned around and left ijekeil alone. As Jennette existed the library, she found lucas following her.

"That was quite the drama, chimera"