༶•┈┈⛧┈♛29♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Princess~ I brought the clothing you wanted~" Molly said opening jennette's doors. Molly glanced at the book in her hand. "Oh my what are you reading princess? Is it the novel I lent you?" Molly asked excitedly.

Jennette chuckled softly nodding. "Everyone loves the black haired lead but my heart thumps for the purple headed protagonist! He is so handsome!" Molly exclaimed.

Jennette hummed as she said "I actually like black haired male leads... They are quite handsome... Especially with ruby red eyes" She confessed. Molly blinked "like our magician?"

Oh god- that does sound like Lucas doesn't it???

Well technically he is a male lead!

"Hmm.." Jennette hummed as her face went red. Molly chuckled zipping up her mouth as if telling Jennette her secret is safe with her. "So princess you wanted me to do something?"

"Why yes its-"

"princess! Princess athanasia??" Clare said banging on Athanasia's door. Athanasia opened the door, asking what happened.

"The thing you told me before about princess Jennette. I just saw a girl in black robes making her way towards the basement!" Clare reported. Athanasia smiled such a way, it made Clare shiver.

Though she seems calm and collected

Though she seems calm and collected. She is still the same old Aisha.

My dear it's time for you to let this life go.

"I i was just here to get something!" Molly exclaimed with a bottle of honey nectar.

Athanasia stared at her in confusion as the maids and felix whom she called looked at molly in confusion too. "Is... Is something the matter?"

"Isn't that a Royal maid for princess Jennette?" One of the maids of the donation house asked. "Anyways I am glad it wasn't an intruder like princess athanasia said"

Athanasia was many things but patient she wasn't, Jennette knew that. Athanasia rushed towards Molly asking her "where is Jennette?? Shouldn't she be with you??"

"No of course not, princess athanasia" Molly said timidly. Catching everyone by surprise Athanasia yelled out "she is here for the power stone! Isn't she??!"

"What's going on? Isn't it a little to late for conversations?" The priestess asked entering the conversation. Athanasia glanced at her.

"High Priestess, I apologize for this wakening but it couldn't be helped. How can I stand idle when someone was targeting the power stone given to the donation house by the Royal Family?" Athanasia said glaring at the basement stairs where Molly was standing.

"The power stone!? Why would I take it??" Molly asked defending herself showcasing the honey bottle in her hands.

"Then why were you in the basement such late at night?"

"That's because princess Jennette-"

"Right Jennette couldn't go inside the basement herself thus she sent you instead" Athanasia looked at Molly. "That means she is scheming somethi-"

"ENOUGH!"

everyone's attention was on the high priestess who stared at athanasia. "Princess athanasia, I am a little concerned that even though you are the princess with the obelian blood. You fail to learn about the empire you would logically rule" The women said as Athanasia looked at her in confusion "I see you have gotten all your knowledge about the donation house and the power stone from fantasy books"

She took a deep breath as she explained "the power stone is not inside the basement. It is on the top of the tower it's one with this house. Built inside one of these walls" She explained as Athanasia almost chocked. "To think that princess Jennette would try to steal it is foolish as she couldn't steal it even if she tried. How can she? She would need to destroy this whole house."

Athanasia remembered the book Jennette was reading. It was titled the power stone of the donation house. Athanasia screwed up by not actually reading the book.

"I.." Athanasia was at the lose of words. As the high priestess looked at her "princess Jennette already knows that the power stone is one with the building. Infact we had a lengthy conversation about the donation houses history together... I see you lack that information. I hope for the future of obelia you catch up with these topics"

Athanasia could hear the maids whispering. The high priestess looked at Molly. "I see you used the basement passage to get to the kitchen, is princess Jennette craving honey?"

Almost on cue, Jennette entered the basement stairs. "Oh everyone is here.. I apologize. I had sent my maid here to get honey for me"

Felix glanced at her "princess Jennette you aren't allowed to eat honey this late at night" He reminded her Jennette blushed "I am so sorry sir felix, that's why I asked Molly to fetch it as secretly as possible so you or one of our other maids don't see.... But why is everyone here? Did something happen?"

The place turned gloomy as everyone stared at athanasia. Almost saying ' this was the princess that you throught would steal? '

This wasn't supposed to happen God dammit.

You always had the habit of not double checking your work, donna.