༶•┈┈⛧┈♛19♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

In a blink of an eye, a year or two went by and it was time for Jennette's debute that was just some months ahead.

"And turn and now finish" The instructor told jennette. Jennette did as she was asked. Finishing off her dance with a bow.

"Really there is no flaw princess! You are a textbook example!" The instructor praised "how is it possible to be this flexible and graceful?"

Hm probably because I was used to being flexible to make myself comfortable in the locker or a closet.

"Your majesty!" Jennette said a little cheerfully, opening the door to her adopted fathers room.

Claude as apathetic as ever but with a small light in his eyes just told her to not run and took her inside for them to eat together. Jennette's went ahead explaining about her classes

When I was young.. I didn't have the luxury to go to school.. Neither did I mind. I was too busy with my house problems. But when I did get the chance of being with others. I found myself feeling out of place... And not being good.

But with time, I was able to get out of my shell and do good. I then developed an habit of trying everything.. That's how I met my other friends in different activities... But then.

No time to think about how I lost my love of participantion.

Jennette's shook her head not wanting to remember grey eyes.

"Your birthday is coming soon" Claude said getting jennette's attention.

Birthdays... I never celebrated my birthday in my past life. And in this one I mostly asked for chocolates for me and athy.... When she was around..

"No need your majesty" Jennette's said quietly before eating her meal

"No need your majesty" Jennette's said quietly before eating her meal. "You have done more then I hoped for" Jennette's flashed him a smile.

"There is nothing you need?" He asked again. Jennette's shook her head.

"I have everything I want"

"So, chimera" Lucas said, laying down on her couch and eating the cookies she gave him. Jennette was marking out the storylines of who made me a princess for lucas and seeing when they can take Aeternitas down.

"Yes Lucas?" Jennette asked now glancing at him.

Lucas chewed his cookie "Athanasia. She had her first dance with claude right?" Jennette nodded as he continued "who will you have it with? You are taking athy's place here according to you"

Jennette blinked as she thought about it.

I can't have it with claude.. Even if I am adopted. I know for a fact that the empire doesn't think of me as a princess.

They don't know I have the imperial blood.

Jennette recalled hearing some of her instructor's gossip. Understanding that to the empire. The true princess athanasia is missing.

Dancing with claude will only make it tough as I will be an illegitimate princess dancing with the emperor.

And... And if lucas's theory about athy is true...

Then she has to be donn--

Jennette's Overthinking was cut off when someone softly tapped her forehead. She glanced up at lucas.

"Geez I ask you one question and you go into a mental crisis. No I didn't read you mind. Your Overthinking is plastered on your face" Lucas grumblee going back to his seat and eating his chocolate cookies.

Jennette hummed before her eyes brightened. "IJEKIEL!"

Lucas blinked as he stared at her "who?" Lucas glanced at jennette's notes. There was no ijekiel mentioned.

"Jennette's original love interest, athy's second love interest after you and in this life my friend!" Jennette said as lucas just stared at her shocked as if Jennette just told him he had cancer. Jennette tilted her head. "What with that lo-"

Oh.

Oh shit

While Jennette did tell lucas and wrote down all the plot points of who made me a princess. She never really explained the romance plot lines. Why would she? Is wasn't needed in her eyes. So she never told lucas that he was Athy's male lead.

"WHAT-"

"Dont scream so loud! The guards might hear you-"

It took a while for lucas to function back after Jennette explained that he was the main love interest for athanasia. The boy looked scared. Which honestly made Jennette chuckle a bit.

She then remembered lucas is scared to feel love for someone like his mentor loved his family... Huh there was that feeling of pity again.

I will ask Ijekiel to dance with me during my debute.

Next Arc : A Game to Win!