༶•┈┈⛧┈♛14♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Consider yourself lucky, you'd be dead if I had gotten there even a moment later" Lucas said eating chocolates that lily had gotten for Jennette because the girl apparently was asleep for a month.

"Seriously, why are these so good. Ask the maid for more when she comes in" Lucas said Jennette sighed and nodded. "Lucas why are you here still?"

You should be around athy not me.

I collapsed because the mana inside athy was running out of control... And I somehow absorbed her mana through  my dark magic which resulted in her mana inside my body... It wasn't rocket science that my body isn't made for pure mana like athy's.

Thus.. No magican could really heal me.. Well he could.

Jennette stared at Lucas for an answer. "I wanted to see a animal, then I remember I knew you chimera" Lucas taunted. Jennette frowned.

No wonder athy in wmmap used to hit him..

"You should have just seen a mirror, lucas" Jennette explained. Lucas chuckled again cockily eating chocolates.

"How can I prevent that from happening to me or athy?" Jennette asked Lucas, who shrugged and said. "Have her not play with her mana beast so much and you just have to learn how to control your dark magic, you reek of it. Though it doesn't look like it's activated currently" Lucas put another chocolate in his mouth.

Learn how to control her mana huh...

Lucas stared at Jennette as Jennette was lost in her thoughts. "If you need.. Along with absorbing your sisters mana.. I can also help you keep the dark magic leveled" Jennette thought about what Lucas said.

"You would do that?"

Lucas shrugged "more mana for me" The boys said finishing his chocolate and pouting. Jennette giggled, Lucas tilted his head. "Me running out of chocolates is funny to you sleeping beauty?" He asked irrited.

Jennette rolled her eyes "I can ask someone to bring more for you and yes.. I would like you to keep my dark magic leveled"

What am I doing?... Why do something in this story... Its not like.. I want to survive...do I want to?

"Okay then" Lucas said getting Jennette's attention. "I will add that to our little deal" Lucas got closer to Jennette staring into her fake eyes. "Why do you shield them?" He asked curious.

"Okay first, personal space. Second, that's because his majesty doesn't know I have imperial blood running through my veins" Jennette explained. Lucas tilted his head, looking like a confused puppy.

Should I tell him everything?

Jennette slowly and steadily told Lucas everything, from the lovely princess book to her being reincarnated as Jennette Margarita in the who made me a princess universe to how she found herself twisting the story accidentally.

Lucas stayed silent before he whistled "huh... That makes sense." Jennette stared at him as in asking ' what does? ' Lucas shrugged as he said "your dad's coming"

Jennette got up and bowed. Lucas stared at Jennette as she greeted Claude.

As the conversation continued, Jennette realised that Lucas didn't tell him that blackie was the reason this happen in the first place.

That's good.. But I still need to keep blackie away from athy, I will just ask Lucas to take more mana so nothing like this could happen again.

Jennette didn't know when she fell asleep. She only remembers Claude putting her to bed.

When she woke up she found that she and claude were alone in his room, he was looking out the window. Jennette rubbed her eyes.

How many hours.. Was I asleep for?

"It's still early... Get some more rest" Claude said as he continued "I will stay here until you are asleep"

Jennette silently stared at Claude before she said "I still think you are a tyrant... But I don't think I see you as a monster anymore.." Her whisper was loud enough for him to hear.

Is this what athy felt? Pity for this man that slowly evolved into forgiveness...

"Don't go back to your words.. You are right" Claude's words caught her off guard. Jennette just stared at him her mouth open. "Now sleep"

Jennette glanced at the man one last time, who glanced at her too. Jennette hummed and closed her eyes.

Outside,
Athy could see their encounter.

I see you have the narrative on your side Aisha.. This feels like the original novel, lovely princess instead of who made me a princess... Well, if it's gonna be like lovely princess. Then you can take the place of the original athanasia.

So Aisha, my dear.. Die and give me the position of Jennette margarita.