༶•┈┈⛧┈♛24♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The second dance has ended.

The next dance is danced together by every girl having her debut that year..

And all I can do is hold my breath.

As I know what's going to happen.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Go ahead" Claude encouraged. Jennette nodded making her way to the other girls before turning to Claude.

"I will be back your majesty. Please hold my place for me" Jennette asked turning to look at him. It was almost as if she wasn't talking about the literal seat. Claude caught on to that as he stared at her a little confused. Jennette just turned back, walking towards the other girls.

As aisha, my father was nothing but a criminal in my eyes. A man that used me to get away from danger many times. He never used to hit me like my mother.. But he would berate me, call me useless. To him I was his sympathy card.

' I stole because I need to put food on the table for my daughter ' but refused to give me the said food.

But as Jennette... This is the only moment I can say this truthfully. His majesty was the first father I had. That manic... I almost want to laugh.

How can a literal tyrant be a better father then him? A man that murdered the original athy in the first timeline. How can I find him better then that man? Stockholm Syndrome? Is that what this is?

I must be as evil as them... From now on, I have to do everything to survive. But I am also thankful to this tyrant who somehow gave me everything I wanted.

"The scarlet dress suits you very well... May I join this dance?" Jennette asked politely, some girls blushed and nodded "of course! Thank you your grace for joining us!"

"The pleasure is all mine" Jennette gave her best smile.

After a few moments of dancing with the girls. She finally heard those words.

"The ribbon in your waist has fallen off.. " Jennette turned to look at the girl. "Should I tie it again for you.. Sister?" Athanasia had a nervous look on her face as she had the ribbon in her hands.

You look the same as the day I lost You donna

You look the same as the day I lost You donna... Maybe even prettier as Athanasia. Then again.. You two always looked alike to me.

Jennette's eyes widened as she acted shocked, all the girls watching them stared at Athanasia in astonishment. The lost princess was back!

Athanasia was wearing the same clothes the original Jennette and wmmap Jennette wore during the debute. As if taking their place in the narrative.

"Have you.. Forgotten me?" Athanasia asked still nervous. Jennette hugged her suddenly. Forcing tears down her face.

"ATHY!" She yelled out getting everyone's attention to the duo as everyone quickly realized that the lost princess was back. Whispers surrounded the duo. Some happy, some surpised and many that said they were happy that the true princess had returned. Jennette ignored all of them.

"Where were you?? I thought I had lost you!" Jennette whinned. "I missed you so much" She sobbed giving a award winning performance.

I missed you so much.. When you weren't donna..

Her crying must have taken Athanasia aback. Yes this was how Jennette would react, well the original versions but not how Aisha would and athanasia knew this was Aisha. Athanasia quickly covered her shock smiling at the crying Jennette in her arms, patting her head.

"I am so sorry it took me so much time to return sister.. But I am back and I won't leave" Athanasia said. To the outsiders it would seem like a tearful promise between sisters. But to Jennette, it was a challenge given to her. A taunt even.

But Jennette has a ace in this game. Jennette knew that she was donna while athanasia didn't know that Jennette knew.

"Athanasia?" A voice grabbed both the girls attention. Claude staring at them with widened eyes. Jennette took a deep breath, tears still pouring down her check. Suddenly Claude hugged athanasia.

"Where were you? We were so worried" Claude said hugging her tighter.

I knew this would happen.. But why does it sting so much?

"Your highness.. We can explain" Roger said coming forward Ijekiel behind him. "Please allow us to tell you what happened to Princess Athanasia"

Why does it hurt so much?