2|stitches

- DISCLAIMER -

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

So, here is chapter 2 of Chaos Theory, let me know your thoughts!

Question of the chapter: How would you handle becoming a werewolf?

Please comment and vote!
-----

As Scott and I walked, Scott stopped multiple times to use his inhaler, just as about half a dozen deer had come stampeding out of nowhere. I had tried to dive out of the way, but many hooves had already collided with my body before I even had the chance to move out of the way.

I managed to get kicked in the arms, legs, stomach and even one on the neck. I curled into a ball as an attempt to avoid any more injuries by the animals, but it didn't work that well.

Finally, the deer were gone, and Scott and I were back on our feet, standing and dusting ourselves off.

"What the hell just happened" I shouted as Scott looked for something he had dropped in the leaves.

He informed me that he had lost his inhaler as the deers came at us. Scott turned on the flashlight on the back of his phone.

As we stopped and searched, Scott found the top half of the body, shouting before he tripped over and tumbled down a hill.

"Scott!" I screamed as I started to run down the hill.

But just as I reached about the half way mark of the downwards slope, I noticed Scott freeze as he slowly stood up; so I did the same.

Following his line of vision towards the tree line, I had spotted a large animal lurking in the shadows of the trees, red eyes illuminated in the pitch black of the leaves. All of a sudden, the animal was chasing Scott, pouncing on him and pulling him down.

I screamed his name again. I tried to move, but my body didn't allow it. I may as well have been paralyzed. The thing started to attack Scott, and that is what it took to shake me from my trance-like state.

I began to run towards him, careful not to trip upon the branches and roots. Scott crawled out from beneath the animal, and we both ran as fast as we could in the direction we assumed the road was in.

The beast was still chasing us, and before we had a chance to get any further, it pinned me down.

I couldn't believe it. First we tried to find a dead body, then we had to walk home, and then I got toppled over by some big dog thing.

It didn't bite me like it had done to Scott, it just leaned in close.

I started to hear a strange sound, and then I realized what it was doing. The thing that used a large paw to keep me in place had been sniffing me.

The feeling of bile rising in my throat immediately set in. I looked up slowly, trying to find Scott, slow tears of panic falling down my cheeks.

Was this it? Was this how I was going to die?

The monster growled in anger and irritation, before it clawed my arm, and then ran off.

I felt myself yell out in pain, but my ears were ringing, so I couldn't really hear it. I gripped my arm as I stood up and ran; ran for my life.
"Go! Go!" I screamed to Scott, still trying to keep myself running in a straight line.

We both kept running in the planned direction, until we finally reached the road.

And as luck would have had it, once we reached the road, we narrowly missed getting hit by a dark red car.