34|calm down

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

----------

Isaac stole the seat next to Lydia. I found a spot behind Lydia so that I could keep an eye on her. Allison was stuck next to Erica, and when Stiles went to go to Lydia, Harris made him take a seat next to Scott.

"If you're trying to test my patience, Mr. Stilinski, I guarantee it'll be a failing grade," Harris warned.

Isaac and Lydia quietly did the experiment, and every now and then, Isaac looked over his shoulder at me and smirked. I focused on my own work, whilst also keeping an eye on them. He knew I was watching him, and he was enjoying it.

The bell dinged one more time. "Time. If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal."

I took a look in the bottom of the beaker, to see Harris was right. We had created a clear crystal glistening in the glass beaker. Scott and Stiles, however, ended up with a lump that looked very unappealing.

"Now for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy," Harris continued. "You can eat it."

I couldn't help but laugh. I would pay to watch one of the boys eat their attempt at a crystal.
My partner and I both took a piece out of the beaker and bit into it. It tasted sweet, like rock candy.

Then I remembered that I was supposed to be watching Lydia and Isaac. He offered her some of the crystal, but nothing seemed out of place.

Lydia smiled, taking the piece.

She took it and went to put it in her mouth. Just as she was about to bite into it, Scott jumped up from his seat.

"Lydia!" He shouted.

She pulled it away, turning to face Scott, highly confused. "What?"

Everyone was staring, so Scott just sat down, "Nothing."

Lydia took a bite, and that's when I realized. The test. The Kanima venom was on the crystal.

♡♢♤♧

Scott, Stiles, Allison and I met up to talk in Coach's office.

"Derek's outside waiting for Lydia," Scott told us all.

Allison looked extremely worried, "Waiting to kill her?"

"That's a safe bet," I sighed.

Scott nodded reluctantly, "If he thinks she's the Kanima, then yes, especially after what happened at the pool."

"Talk about holding a grudge."

"It's not her," Stiles continued to insist.

"She didn't get paralyzed, Stiles," I reminded him.

Scott nodded, "That's right, she didn't pass the test, man. Nothing happened."

He shook his head, "No, it can't be her."

Allison interrupted the back and forth. "It doesn't matter, because Derek thinks it's her. So either we can convince him that he's wrong, or we've got to figure out a way to protect her."

"I really don't think he's gonna do anything here, not at school," Scott said, trying to help us all not be so on edge.

"What about after school?"

"We've dealt with his psycho uncle, could he really be much worse?" I asked.

Allison considered it, but decided to continue to ask her question. "What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?"