89|insatiable

2

Can't believe how close we are to the end of my favourite season. So sad.

Also, hope you guys like the new cover!

----------

Their next attempt at a solution was calling Peter over. He was examining Void, looking him up and down.

"He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf," Peter stated.

"Firstly, I can confirm that he can survive a slap across the face," I informed him, fairly certainly I had slapped him at least once.
"Secondly, did you see Scott when you bit him? He wasn't exactly a body builder."

"I thought I already said enough out of you," Melissa warned.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"You don't think it would work?" Scott asked the former alpha.

Peter leaned over so he could get a closer look. "This is more a war of the mind than the body. There are better methods to winning this battle."

"What kind of methods?" Deaton asked.

Peter grabbed Scott's hand and forced him to retract his claws. Void gave a faux impressed expression as he looked at them.
"We're going to get into his head."

They went about talking and discussing how they were actually going to do this, while I worked on pushing the venom out of my system.
It took maybe twenty minutes for them all to return to the living room.

"So, do we have a plan?" Deaton asked, directing his question towards no one in particular.

"Ooh, over here!" I called. "Sorry, I'd raise my hand, but I'm having a little difficulty. Anyway, my suggestion for a plan is that you let us go, and then maybe we'll let some of you live."

Scott looked over at me, but it was more sad than angry. He kept waiting for his old friend to show up, but she wasn't coming.

Peter was next to answer, although, his answer was more helpful than mine. "Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles."

I laughed at the descriptiveness of his plan. "You know, I don't know why I hated you so much; you're pretty funny. It almost makes me feel bad for that time I nearly killed you. Almost."

"And you're just as irritating as ever," he responded.

"Thank you," I gushed.

He rolled his eyes, focusing back on his plan. "Then, we'll guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

Peter turned to the resident banshee, "Somebody needs to go in with you."

Everyone in the room looked at Lydia, who was blinking rapidly. She obviously hadn't been made aware of this when she'd been talking to Peter.

"Oh, come on, Lydia. Everyone loves a bad girl redemption story," I told her.

Lydia's gaze drifted to me, "It should be you going in to save him. He needs you, Riley. Stiles needs you; don't you get that?"

"I've already done my part."

"Will this put Riley back to normal as well?" Melissa asked, her worried eyes staring at me.

Peter shrugged. "Not sure. How about we deal with one teenager at a time?"