44|fury

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

IMPORTANT:
Should season 3a&b just continue off of Chaos Theory??
Like, it'd probably be easier, but I want your opinion!

----------

"This is the one controlling him? This kid?" Derek asked, staring at Matt looking very unimpressed. Said boy was leaning over Derek, examining the werewolf.

Matt clicked his tongue, "Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf."
My two friends and I looked at each other, slightly more worried than before. He knew more than we thought he did.

The boy stood up, chuckling to himself. "Oh, yeah, that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, Kanimas. It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon."

He was definitely off the rails, you could see it in his eyes. Matt was already a bit iffy before, but this whole Kanima thing had really put him through the ringer.

Unfortunately, he interrupted my thoughts by continuing to talk.
"Except for you, Stiles. What do you turn into?" He smirked.

Stiles didn't even need a second to think of a response. "Abominable snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like, a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal."

Matt narrowed his eyes, gesturing something to Jackson. The half-Kanima-half-boy stepped forward and swiftly cut the back of Stiles' neck with one of his claws.

Scott shouted and stepped forward to aid his friend, only to be stopped by Jackson holding his hand up in the boy's face.

"You bitch," Stiles managed to get out as he fell to the ground.

"Get him off of me," Derek grumbled.

Matt laughed, "Oh, I don't know, Derek. I think you two make a pretty good pair."

I went to kneel down beside Stiles to help him, but before I could even get to the ground, Jackson had grabbed my jacket and pulled me back to my feet.

"And Riley," Matt laughed. "I'm sure Allison told you that I pay close attention, but I just cannot figure out what you are. I know your wrist was bleeding one day, and fine the next - that fake blood wasn't very good by the way. But, I don't think you're a werewolf. Your eyes don't flare on camera like the rest. So, what are you?"

My jaw clenched as I stared at the ground. I didn't respond, so Scott did for me. "She's not anything. She's human."

I'd forgotten that I had only told Stiles about the claw marks on my wrist healing before the night was through. I looked over to him, but he was face down on Derek, and was incapable of returning my gaze.

Matt scoffed. "I might not have known about this stuff as long as you, but don't treat me like I'm stupid. She's something."

Scott's brows pulled together, but he seemed to be the only one in the room out of the loop on the matter. It came as a surprise to me, however, that Derek didn't seem phased by this revelation Matt had thrown at Scott. I thought Stiles had been the only one who knew.

I mean, Scott knew I heard the conversation between the Argents at the funeral, but maybe it had slipped his mind.

"If you don't believe me, we can test my theory," he suggested, pointing the gun directly at me.

Scott jumped forward, stepping in front of me. "Don't! You'll kill her!"

He had noticed things over the past months. He had to have had. So why was he denying what seemed so obvious?