45|reckless

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

P.S. sorry

----------

Scott had come back for Stiles and I after it was all over. Apparently Matt had attempted to kill Allison, and then the hunters scared him off. Thankfully, he took the Kanima with him. The werewolves all managed to escape from Gerard with their lives, which was lucky.

But the real surprise of that night came the next morning, when Stiles had sent me a text in the early hours alongside Charlotte's weekly check in. She still knew nothing.

From Scott:
Matt's dead

He had sent simply. No explanation; just that.
To get an explanation, I had to call him.

That night, plus that extra part I hadn't known about, was what lead to us all having to have mandatory counselling sessions with Ms. Morrell.

"Do you know why you're here today?" Ms. Morrell asked, trying to ease me into trusting her.

I fiddled with one of the straps on my bag as I answered, "Because my mum threatened to ground me further than I already am if I didn't sit through this."

Which wasn't a lie. My mum had had it with me. Everything that had happened, but she only knew the non-werewolf explanation, which was very confusing.

"So you don't think this could be beneficial?"

"I never said that," I sighed. I mean, it could be. But it's not like I could talk to her about what was really going on in my life at that moment.
"It's just. . . my life is complicated at the moment, and I don't have the time to be able to try and explain it to someone."

She nodded slowly. "Alright. Then let's start small. The night of the attack, a bullet found with blood on it lead to the police believing that someone had been shot. And yet, no one left with a bullet wound. Do you know how to explain that?"

I began to panic internally. There was no good answer to this question, because when I woke up the next morning the bullet hole was gone. No blood, bruise, pain, anything. It was all gone, the skin completely unblemished.

I could only imagine the same was for Scott.

But the bullet had had my blood on it. I thought Beacon Hills wouldn't waste resources on blood tests , so I never thought to make an excuse. And now, here I was.

But, they were yet to take blood samples, so maybe I was in the clear.

"I have no idea. Maybe you should investigate somewhere else," I mumbled, blowing off the question all together.

Her eyes narrowed somewhat, before she slid forward a bit in her chair. "Alright. What about your classmate, Matt Daehler?"

"Ex-classmate."

Ms. Morrell pursed her lips, "Yes. He died."

"He was murdered," I corrected, eyes wide at how she glazed over that fact. "Someone drowned him in a lake and left him there."

"And you feel bad for him?" She asked.

I leaned back in my chair, thinking it through. "No. At least not for the Matt I knew. Maybe the person he was before the incident with Mr Lahey. But the one who stalked my best friend and tried to hurt the rest? No, I don't feel sorry for him."

She sat back also, examining my movements.
"And yet it seems to have taken a toll on you. How have you handled things since then?"