28|innocent

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

----------

Coach threw the ball and Isaac caught it with ease, sprinting towards the goals. Scott ran out immediately, leaving the guy in goal defense standing off to the side doing nothing.

They both jumped and slammed into each other, both boys landing flat on the ground. I couldn't see their faces but when I focused my hearing, I could hear Isaac say something to Scott.

"Don't tell them. Please don't tell them."

Tell who?

I swiveled in my seat, to see Sheriff Stilinski and some of his officers walking towards the practice. The Sheriff had taken Isaac and Coach away from the practice to speak with them privately. I didn't try to listen in, just stared at the ground as I went down to meet with my friends.

"His father's dead," Scott informed Stiles and I. "They think he was murdered."

My heart sunk and breathing became somewhat difficult. He had been trying to call me. He had tried so many times, and I had ignored him.

"Are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asked.

"I'm not sure, why?"

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for twenty-four hours."

"Like overnight?"

My heart sunk even further, if possible, as I realized what Stiles was getting at. "Tonight is the full moon, isn't it?"

He just nodded, not saying a word.

"How good are these holding cells at holding people?" Scott inquired.

Stiles tore his eyes away from his father and Isaac. "People, good. Werewolves, probably not that good."

"Guys, remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?"

"Yeah."

"He does."

The Sheriff walked Isaac off of the field, and I sunk to my knees. This was just all too much. I broke up with him not only because he was keeping something from me, but to keep him out of this. To keep him safe.

And now . . . he was a werewolf.

The boys knelt down besides me trying to say positive things, trying to calm me down.

It didn't work.

  ♡♢♤♧ 

We sat in Harris' chemistry class, which wasn't helping me to not be frustrated.

"Why would Derek choose Issac?" I heard Scott ask Stiles at the desk in front of me. I decided to sit with Danny since Jackson hadn't bothered to show up to class today.

"Peter told me and Riley that if the bite doesn't turn you it could kill you," Stiles replied without missing a beat. "And maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving."

"Does being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?"

I heard the tapping of a pencil. "Well, not unless they have solid evidence. Or a witness. Wait."

Stiles spun around to face me and Danny. "Danny," He whispered. Danny glanced at me, and I just rolled my eyes, shrugging. "Where's Jackson?"

I put down my pencil, intrigued to know the answer to this question myself.