46|all hell breaks loose

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

Edit 27/05/21: so I get a lot of comments on the last chapter of people who are mad at how I ended their conversation.
I just wanted to say that I have no regrets in terms of that chapter, because I know if someone did that to me that's how I would've reacted, so that's how I wrote it. You can be mad, but this is a Stiles fic, they will be together.

Anyways, hope you guys are still enjoying the story

----------

Gerard looked from the Coach to the team standing around the room still, "I might have chosen something with a little more historical value, but there's no denying your passion. And while I haven't been here long, there's no denying my pride in having a winning team for this school. I know you'll all be brilliant tonight, even with only one co-captain leading you."

I looked away from Gerard to look at Scott, who seemed just as confused as I was.
Gerard better have been talking about Jackson.

But Scott's expression confirmed the worst. Jackson was playing, and Scott had been benched. Gerard was beginning his endgame; here and tonight.

"Now, I'm your principal, but I'm also a fan. So don't think I'll be content to watch you merely beat this team." The man's face began to grow stony and serious, and I honestly felt a small spark of fear within myself. "Get out there and murder them."

And that was the spark that lit the flame, and I knew we were in trouble.

"You heard the man," Coach instructed enthusiastically. "Asses on the field!"

The team shouted in agreement, pulling on their jerseys, grabbing their equipment and leaving the locker room.

This wasn't going to be pretty.

♡♢♤♧

I pulled my jacket tighter around myself as we sat out on the bench waiting for the game to begin. Scott sat beside me, and Stiles on the other side of him.

"Is your dad coming?" The teen wolf asked Stiles.

The boy nodded, pointing over to a section of the stands. "Yeah, he's already here."

I turned to see the Sheriff sitting beside Mrs McCall, the two of them having a conversation. Hopefully not about Melissa finding out that Scott was a werewolf.

"You seen Allison?" Scott asked

"Nope," I mumbled. They both looked at me. "Oh, you were talking to Stiles. Right. My bad. 'Cause it's not like I hang out with her more than both of you combined after the breakup, but whatever."

Stiles sighed, "No, I haven't. You seen Lydia?"

I felt my jaw tighten slightly, before relaxing. He was asking as a friend; I knew that now.

"Not yet," Scott replied with a shake of his head.

I nodded slowly, "So something's going down, and no one knows where either of them are? Tonight is going swimmingly; truly, I have high hopes for the outcome of whatever Gerard has planned. Speaking of which, do we even know what he's going to do?"

"Not helping, Ri."

I'll take that as a no.

Bowing my head, I let up on the offence a smidge not wanting to piss Scott off.
"Tonight won't end well, will it?"