23|save them both

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

We're finally in the final episode, and I am so excited!

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

Question of the Chapter: Did you want Stiles to become a werewolf in the season finale?

----------

I could hear the screaming coming from the school from my seat in the back of the Jeep.

Peter had forced Stiles and I to help him to find Derek. He said he needed to get something, so we were driving towards wherever that thing was.

We also had to leave Lydia laying and bleeding on the field, which made me really nervous. I may not have loved her, but I didn't want anything bad like that to happen to her.

Maybe that's what the screams were. Hopefully Jackson got to her in time.

I cradled my wrist in my other hand, blood still steadily flowing from the five, bone-deep, claw holes. I guess it's kind of lucky that I chose a red dress in the end.

The intense burning feeling was bringing tears to my eyes, and causing my breathing to be labored. It hurt more than anything I had experienced before.

The window was wound down, allowing a continual stream of cold air into the Jeep. It helped me to control my breathing, but it only stopped some of the pain.

Stiles was glaring at the road ahead of him, and he sighed unhappily after we were far enough to not be able to hear the screams.

Peter almost scoffed, his eyebrows knitting together in disbelief at how worried Stiles was. "Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful."

Stiles didn't take his eyes away from the road as he muttered, "Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart."

He looked up into the rear view mirror for a moment, meeting my gaze. He looked so angry, yet so worried, all at the same time.

"Well, actually," Peter began, shrugging a little. "Considering she's a woman, twice a month."

Stiles mouth fell open, and he turned to look at the Alpha.

"I honestly don't know whether to be offended or not," I mumbled.

Peter chuckled, but didn't reply to me as he continued to direct Stiles to where he wanted to go.

Everything was going to shit. All I wanted to do tonight was tell Stiles how I felt about him. But of course Scott ran off with Allison, Lydia got attacked by the Alpha, the Alpha injured me, and now he has basically kidnapped me and Stiles.

Just your average day in Beacon Hills.

Less than ten minutes later, we arrived at a multi-level car park, where Peter instructed Stiles to stop in.

Why were we at a car park? If Peter had his own car, then we shouldn't be forced to ride with him.

We all got out of the car, and Peter grabbed onto Stiles' shirt, pulling him to a car only a few down from the Jeep, the boy almost tripping over his own feet.

I rushed to stand beside them, still holding onto my wrist, blood dripping between my fingers and hitting the grey cement below us.
"Whose car is this?" I asked, feeling a bit faint.

Peter rifled through his pocket, searching for keys. "It belonged to my nurse."
So it's not his. At least he had a reason for forcing us to drive with him.