87|chaos

4

Ignore the awkwardness of some of these scenes hahah

----------

"Why are we at the school on a Saturday? Scott won't be here," I informed Void.

Looking down at me, his dark eyes met mine. "We're not here for Scott."

We walked down the hallways until we reached our history classroom. Inside, Mr Yukimura was standing at his desk.

"Coming in on a Saturday. That's dedication," Void said as he walked in, me right behind him. "Where's she hiding them?"

Mr Yukimura stood his ground, his temperament not wavering. "I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about."

Void was unfazed, searching the shelves. He had told me to watch the person we were coming to meet, and if he tried to leave or interrupt the search, I was to intervene.

"Her little knives."
He began pulling books out of the shelf, dropping them to the ground when he didn't find what he was after. "Daggers. I know what they are. Physical representation of her tails. However the hell that works."

This seemed to catch the teacher's attention, which made me smile. "This would go so much easier if you just told us."

"Maybe you'd both like to do some reading on it," Mr Yukimura responded. "I can direct you to the section on Japanese myth in the library."

Void began to walk between the desks towards the front of the room, where I already stood near Mr Yukimura, tapping the desktops as he went. "No. No, I'd like to talk to you. The older the tail, the stronger the oni. Am I right? I know there's one left. I know it's the strongest."

"Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to."

Void sighed, his eyes drifting to me. "If you wouldn't mind."

I smiled, before concentrating on Mr Yukimura, stopping all air flow from reaching his lips.

"You'll talk," Void told the man. "You'll talk, or you'll die."

I kept all the oxygen away, but left what was in his body to keep him alive. As his face began to go purple, I sighed, "You'd better tell him. I'm not the best at keeping control of this."

♡♢♤♧

We had left the school in high spirits. Void had found out what he wanted to know, and had even left a fly to take care of Mr Yukimura.

The next step in his plan, was to head to Stiles' house. He was the master trickster, and apparently there was some chaos we needed to cause before the sun went down.

As we walked I looked at him. He was staring ahead blankly, thinking to himself.
"Why bring me along when I could just kill you?" I asked.

He laughed, shaking his head. "Little sylph, you wouldn't even try. You love Stiles too much, and now we are one. And that is why I need you. Why I trust you. The connection the two of you had, the pain he feels knowing that he is the reason you're doing all this fuels me. I love it."

Should I have cared that this was causing Stiles pain? Yes. Did I? No, not really.
"So, you're using me?" I scoffed.

He rounded in front of me, stopping so that we both stopped walking. "Do you really care that much?"
He ran his fingers through my hair, watching it fall. "After all, you could've easily walked away. You did what I wanted, you got me this body. And yet, you're still here."

I stepped closer so our bodies were flush up against each other, "Maybe I'm enjoying myself."

"We haven't even gotten started yet," He smirked.