37|restraining order

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

So I'm about to start my first day of uni and I'm terrified. Wish me luck

----------

We arrived at the Preserve and immediately headed in the direction of the van. The area was really quiet, and I never trusted quiet.

I looked at Stiles and he appeared concerned also. We walked through the dark, our eyes scanning the area to be sure nothing was waiting for us.

When we reached the van, everything seemed in place. But, I still felt like something was off. I circled it quickly, and when I reached the back, my mouth fell open in horror.

"Stiles," I whispered. "He's gone."

Stiles' head fell to the side, his jaw clenching and unclenching. "What do you mean 'he's gone'?"

"What does it sound like I mean?" I almost shouted, throwing my hands up. "Come look."

He jogged around to stand beside me. We both stared at the back of the police van. The doors had been slammed open and ripped off of their hinges, and the cuffs lay on the ground without Jackson connected to them.

This wasn't good.

Stiles ran towards Allison's car, and I fell in line behind him. We looked into the window, to see them asleep on the back seat without their shirts on.

They couldn't have found a better time?

Stiles had knocked on the window, effectively waking them up. Their eyes had went wide when they saw us and Allison was fast to cover herself up.

"You guys might wanna come take a look at this."

I leaned over Stiles shoulder, "And maybe throw on a shirt while you're at it."

Stiles and I stepped away from the car to give them a minute to get into something appropriate. Once they climbed out of the car, we silently lead them over to the van. As soon as the saw the doors wide open, their mouths fell open in shock.

"Bet you're regretting taking that 'nap' now," I shook my head, folding my arms.

Scott glared at me, about to say something, when Allison interrupted him. "I have to tell my father.

The boy didn't respond, just slowed turned and began to walk toward the lookout.

"Scott." When he didn't answer again, Allison stepped forward, her calm nature faltering. "He's going to kill someone."

This was what finally caught Scott's attention. "Okay, tell him. Tell him everything."

Stiles sighed a little bit, "Scott, I gotta tell mine, too."

Thinking back to the past couple of days, I took a deep breath. "I think I need to tell my mom as well," I said, running my hands through my hair. "She's seriously on the verge of sending me to boarding school at this point. I've lied to her too many times."

Scott gulped, not looking at any of us. "This is all my fault."

"It's not," his girlfriend insisted. She was right. It was Peter's fault, he started all of it.
"But we have to tell them. We're just a bunch of teenagers. We can't handle this."

"You're right," he conceded, still not looking at us.

"How are you gonna make your dad believe all this?" Allison asked Stiles. She then turned to me, "And your mum?"