24|my hero

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

So, this is the final chapter for season one! I love season one, but I'm so happy to be done with it!

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

Question of the Chapter: Who (other than Scott and Derek) was your favorite werewolf in the series?

Thank you for 100 votes!

----------

As soon as Stiles had said that he knew who started the fires, he took off down the hallway, leaving me to realize that I should follow him.

We were rushing towards the exit, when Jackson was suddenly beside us, "Hey, where are you two going?"

"To find Scott," Stiles replied, not slowing down at all.

Jackson, apparently, wasn't giving up either. "But you don't have a car."

"Really?" I said sarcastically. "Do you think if we had a car, we would've ran to the hospital, Jackson? I don't!"

"Here, I'll drive." Jackson offered. What was he playing at? "Come on . . ."

He grabbed Stiles's shoulder, but not a second later, the boy spun on him, throwing the star athlete's hand off of him.
"Look, just because you feel guilty all of a sudden doesn't make it okay, all right? Half of this is your fault."

The other boy took a deep breath, growing irritated with Stiles. "Look, I have a car. You don't. Do you want my help or not?"

Stiles and I looked at each other, his eyes asking what I think we should do.
I sighed lightly, "I vote yes. I'm sorry, but I'm not running again. My feet are too sore."

Stiles jaw stiffened a little at the idea of having Jackson help us, but he nodded anyway. "All right. Did you bring the Porsche?"

Jackson rifled through his pocket for the keys, "Yeah."

"Good," Stiles stated, snatching the keys away from him. "I'll drive."

We went to leave, when we came face to face with one of the last people we wanted to see right then.

Chris Argent; accompanied by two of his hunting partners.
"Boys. Riley. I was wondering if you can tell me where Scott McCall is."

God, could we never catch a break?

"Scott McCall?" Stiles replied calmly. "Um . . . Haven't seen him since the dance."

Mr Argent nodded once, humming. He didn't believe us. He couldn't.

"Riley?" Stiles asked, turning to me.

I shrugged, shaking my head. "Same here. Saw him at the dance, and haven't seen him since." I then turned to the other boy, "Jackson, what about you?"

Mr Argent glanced over at him, waiting for an answer. Unfortunately, Jackson didn't do well under pressure; which really contradicted the fact that he plays lacrosse under pressure all the time. Jackson just stood there, stuttering, not even getting out one word.

I let my head fall back, and Stiles bit his lip, "Oh, for the love of God."

Argent's two hunters grabbed the three of us and threw us into an empty hospital room. All three of us slammed into the bed, groaning in pain.

The door was then locked, and Argent turned to look at us. "Let's try this again. Where is Scott McCall?" He growled.

When none of us spoke, Argent walked over, grabbed Stiles by his shirt, and threw him up against some cabinets.