76|one chance

Wow, look at her on time and everything. Shook.

Question of the Chapter: Would you guys actually want this to continue onto season 4? Because I feel like I've lost a lot of readers, which is completely my bad obviously.

I'm thinking of starting a new fanfic after this book ends, instead. Would you guys be up for another Teen Wolf? Or should we switch it up a bit?

I've done Hunger Games, Maze Runner, and now Teen Wolf. Let me know what you think.

----------

Scott eventually joined us in class, and we all sat waiting eagerly for Coach to arrive. Stiles and I were talking about what we might do after school, considering we'd never actually been out on a real date, when a loud clang sounded from Coach's office.

"Son of a bitch!" We heard the man yell.

Laughs rippled across the room and I noticed Stiles trying not to smile too noticeably. He didn't want any of the teachers to know that it had been us who had pranked Coach or we'd get detention for sure.

Coach entered the classroom, slamming the door open as he did so. "Mischief Night, Devil's Night. I don't care what you call it. You little punks are evil."

This just made the class laugh louder. Stiles and I looked at each other, smiling widely. Stiles was right, leaving my house last night was worth it.

"You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged?" Coach asked angrily. "A man's house is supposed to be his castle. Mine's a frickin' omelette," he snapped, smacking his hand down on Scott's desk.

He retreated to his own desk, to find a box wrapped in gift paper sitting on his desk. It was similarly wrapped to how Stiles had wrapped the box of screws that he'd left on the desk in Coach's office.

"Oh, this? We're gonna do this again?" Coach lifted the present off of his desk, before dropping it to the ground. I heard whatever was inside it smash somewhat."I don't think so."
Coach then proceeded to stomp on the box, completely smashing what was inside.

Stiles was definitely not attempting to hide his smile at this point, turning to Scott and I and laughing. He was definitely proud of his handiwork, but the gift on this particular desk was not from him.

Coach bent down to look at what had been inside the box, and found a card attached. Opening it, he read it aloud to himself, "'Happy Birthday. Love, Greenberg.'"

I choked on a laugh at this point, biting my lip to stop from being too loud. Poor Greenberg had just wanted to get his teacher a present.

♡♢♤♧

Once class was out, we started making our way to the cafeteria to grab something to eat, when I saw the Sheriff and his deputies walking the halls. Grabbing my boyfriend's hand, I caught his attention, "Stiles, why is your dad here?"

He stopped walking and looked over to where I was gesturing. "I'm not sure, but I'm gonna find out."

We changed directions, headed over to the man who, by the way he was walking, was here on business. His face looked worn and tired. Alongside whatever was happening, he was having to deal with Scott's dad watching his every move. It couldn't have been easy on him.

"Dad, hey, dad," Stiles called, stepping in front of his father and stopping the man in his tracks. "What're you doing here?"

"Stiles, I really don't have the time right now," His father sighed, trying to get past his son. Finding it almost impossible, he let his head drop for a moment. "We're trying to find William Barrow. He was spotted nearby here. Now, let me be."