14|normal teenagers

-DISCLAIMER-

I do not own Teen Wolf

Question of the Chapter: What supernatural creature would you want to be?

Please comment, share and vote!
----------

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive," Stiles replied only loud enough for me and Scott to hear him. When Stiles turned away from the others, Jackson charged towards us, demanding that he gave his phone over.

As soon as Jackson laid a hand on Stiles, the boy whipped around and punched him in the nose with no hesitation whatsoever. If I wasn't so shocked, I would've been impressed. Stiles threw a good punch, I'll give him that.

Allison was immediately by Jackson's side after he tumbled to the ground. I placed a hand on Stiles's shoulder, seeing if he was okay. He didn't say anything, just pulled his phone out and dialed his dad's number.

"Dad, hey, it's me. And it's your voicemail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like, right now."

The Alpha started to bash on the two doors, trying to get past them. The others who were standing near the door fled from the entrance, beginning to panic again.

Stiles focused back in on his call. "We're at the school, okay? We're at the school."

No one knew where to go, we just stood there as our barricade was slowly falling apart. "The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell."

"That only goes up," I countered, trying to think of any other possible alternative.

"Up is better than here."

"Fair enough," I shrugged.

We all ran to the stairwell, going up to the next level of the school. We ran along the hallway, trying to find an open classroom.

Finally, we all take cover in the chemistry lab, locking the door shut behind us. The classroom looked so different at night. And when Harris wasn't there talking down to us.

We remained silent, everyone covering their mouths and listening intently, waiting for the sound of the creature on the other side of the door to fade. It did slowly, but I doubted that it would stay that way.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott asked his lacrosse enemy.

Jackson looked so fragile and scared; so different to when he appeared so confident and in control when on the lacrosse field. Maybe he wasn't as simple as he seemed.
"Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap."

Allison scoffed, her face scrunching in irritation, "Five? I barely fit in the back."

"It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention," Stiles informed us all.

"Well, what about the door over there?" I pointed to the shut door in the left corner of the room, beside the chalk board. "It leads to the roof, doesn't it? We can use the fire escape to get down to the car park. We'd be out of here in less than a minute."

Stiles shook his head disappointingly, "That's a deadbolt."

At this point, I felt like giving up. Everything was feeling impossible. We're trapped in the school, which locks every single possible entry or exit, with someone who wants to kill us all on the other side of every door. Why was this happening to us?

"The janitor has a key," Scott said, his eyes widening in realization.

Stiles looked frustrated. I'm sure we all were. "You mean his body has it."