Chapter 8

alison pov

when we arrived back at spencer's we were out of breath.

"guys what do we do? A is back!" hanna shouted.

i gulped as i heard those words.

i need to get out of here.

i need to get away from A. if i leave A will follow probably right?

"maybe if i leave A will follow me and everything will be over." i spoke up.

"what?! no i'm not letting you do that." emily said and took my hand.

i sighed.

"if it keeps you girls safe then i am willing to." i said.

"no. okay we are all in this together okay ali? nobody is leaving and nobody is getting hurt. it's 5 against 1. we can grind this bitch into the ground." hanna said.

"exactly. is 5 against 1 now. we have the upper hand. what's the worse that could happen?" spencer said.

"oh i don't know. we get killed?! what if it's 5 against 1 with a weapon huh? A knows all of our secrets you guys." aria said and looked at all of us.

"and that's all done now! ali told them everything!" emily said.

"okay but that doesn't mean we all don't have our own secrets." aria said.

"wait what? what secrets?" spencer said.

"guys! i killed someone! and knowing that that someone wasn't the person that is after us! i killed and innocent person!" aria whisper, yelled.

"okay shana is not innocent. she had something to do with it okay? ali she held a gun up to your head." emily said.

i looked down at my hands and aria sighed.

"let's just figure this out a different time you guys. we have saturday and sunday to look forward to so let's just get some sleep okay? we'll meet up tomorrow." hanna said and grabbed her bag.

"okay. em? can i stay over? jason is out of town for god knows how long and my dad left so-"

"of course you can stay." emily said and kissed my forehead.

i smiled and closed my eyes.

"okay. less lesbianing in spencer's kitchen. more lesbianing in emily's house." hanna said.

we all laughed, "bye guys." we said and left.

spencer pov

when all the girls left aria asked if she could stay over and i of course said yes.

she was getting blankets for the floor.

"aria. you can sleep in the bed with me. i don't bite." i teased.

she blushed a little and giggled, "okay."

she sat on the bed.

"so what happened with you and ezra?" i asked as i picked out my pajamas.

i don't know why but her and ezra bothered me so much.

"um well our relationship was a lie spencer. he knew me before we even met. he spied on me. us."

i nodded.

"what about jake? or anyone else?" i asked.

"well there is someone..." she trailed off.

"oh really?" i asked as i felt anger build up.

wait not anger...jealousy?

no...i'm with toby! but we only fight really.