Chapter 127

1 month later

emily pov

"refill on these please." i said and handed the pharmacist my prescription meds.

okay so i lied to alison this past month.

but only because i don't want her to worry! my back will be fine! it is just bothering me lately but i am sure it is okay.

my doctor said as long as i take the pills i can stay in basketball.

i am not giving basketball up.

that's just not an option.

this past month, this has been my life: homeschooling olivia until we can enroll her into the deaf school, a now 5 month pregnant, and annoying hanna, alison asking me if i was okay and basketball.

fun.

alison pov

"wait what?" i said into the phone.

"i'm coming in late! i just got out of bed." hanna said.

i sighed, "alright. i'll handle the store. hurry though han there's a full shop today."

"it'll be fine." she said and hung up.

i scoffed, "rude."

quinn chuckled in the corner and i rolled my eyes, "oh shut up."

i got a call and answered it, "hello this is halison, alison speaking." i said.

"damn i wish i killed you when i had the chance." a voice husked into the phone.

"who is this?" i asked.

"someone you know." it's a girl...

"emily?"

laughs.

"you wish."

i know that voice.

i gaped my mouth open, "sara?"

"you know it blondie."

"what do you want sara."

"what i want is that wife of yours. emily is mine and you know it bitch."

"yeah right! emily loves me so get over it sara. she felt nothing for you and she never will. and neither will my kids."

"right. well i am leaving now so have fun being a fuck up at life. goodbye sara." i said and hung up angrily.

"stupid hoe."

"excuse me bitch?" hanna said as she walked into the shop.

"not you. although you are stupid...and a hoe....not the point. sara called me." i said.

"wait. shower sara? crazy nanny sara?"

i nodded and hanna widened her eyes, "well shit. what did she want? a new shower cause hers broke from using it too much?"

i laughed and shook my head, "i don't know. but if she comes after my family again i will cut a bitch."

"you go sister." she said and high fived me.

i smirked and went to my desk.

elijah pov

"this is bad. this is so so bad!" justin shouted.

"dude chill."

"you cheated on jennette elijah! she is gonna flip!" he yelled.

"look! it's not that big of a deal!"