Chapter 164

Victoria POV

After we all got back to the waiting room I went over to Ma and Mom who were cuddling together and it made me smile that they are still this loving after all these years of being together. I sat down next to them and Skylar sat at my side. I put my head on her shoulder and she wrapped an arm around my body, not hesitating to show me comfort or affection. "Olivia Fields?" We all stood up and the doctor smiled, "the surgery and implant went flawlessly. She is resting at the moment but I will show you all to her room. Right this way." We were led throughout the halls and when we got to her room her head was bandaged and I looked at my little sister's face. We all sat down or some stood and even waited outside. After about a half hour we heard a soft groan and Olivia's eyes fluttered. "Mama?" She whispered and mom smiled, "oh my god my baby girl. How are you feeling?" She whispered, stroking her hair and Olivia shut her eyes, "okay...tired." We giggled and then I said, "wait...Livvy can you hear us?" She shot her eyes open and looked at me in shock, "it worked?"

I smiled and Eli said, "if you can hear me say my name."

"Jahji!" She cheered and giggled more. Ma and mom smiled, then hugged Olivia, kissing her cheek and I grinned, leaning my head onto Elijah's. "My god baby! We're so happy for you!" Mom said and Olivia grinned, "thank you mommies." She hugged them both and I watched in awe of the moment between them. The doctor came in and filled us all in on how it works and everything. He said she can go home or stay the night so we said stay the night but my parents allowed us to go home so Skylar offered to keep me company. That means that everyone was coming over that night. 

"So what do we do?" Selena asked. "We can...play spin the bottle, truth or dare?" Cameron offered and I shrugged, "alright." I felt Skylar put her hand on my thigh and I blushed deeply, looking down at it and when I looked up, Karma was staring at us solemnly. I bit my lip and looked away from her and at Brooke who was smirking and she put her finger through a circle she made with her other hand, then motioned to Skylar and I. I laughed and we started playing with a beer bottle. After a few drinks and we were all a little tipsy, we went back and forth with truth or dare until Elijah smirked when his landed on Skylar. "Truth or dare Drake."

She rolled her eyes, "dare. Why not."

He laughed and Cameron whispered something in his ear, "nice one. Okay. I dare you to...make out with the hottest girl in this room for at least 10 seconds, with tongue." I felt my throat close up and got nervous. They think she is still with Karma. I looked at Karma who also looked nervous and so did Selena and Brooke. When I looked at Skylar she put her drink down and turned to me, cupping my cheeks and forcing her lips to mine. Everyone screamed and cheered as Skylar sucked on my lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I was taken by surprise and didn't know if I should respond but because her lips were so damn irresistible, I kissed back, our tongues battling and the guys all watched in victory and cheered us on. They think we're just messing around and we're drunk but we are most certainly not. I pulled away slightly but Skylar grabbed my tongue with her mouth and sucked on it, pulling me back to her lips and Elijah cheered when she pecked my lips once, then pulled away. 

"Damn. Now that is a make out session," Cameron said and chuckled. "My turn." Skylar spun the bottle and it landed on Karma. She bit her lip, "truth or dare." Karma looked down, "dare."

"I dare you...to take your shirt off for the rest of the game," Skylar's eyebrow quirked up and I felt some jealousy but I knew it was nothing to worry about cause Skylar's hand was discreetly on my hand, playing with my fingers. Karma just shrugged and took it off, then spun the bottle. When it landed on me I took a huge gulp of my drink and she smirked almost sinisterly, "truth or dare Bitchtoria. Oops, I meant Victoria." She smiled in the most fake way and I felt self conscious now, getting nervous. "Truth or dare," Her eyes were glowing with entertainment as she watched me struggle and Skylar said, "Karm don't-" "truth...or dare." She hissed now and I sighed, "dare."