Chapter 126

emily pov

i went into the house and shouted, "al?"

"up here!" alison yelled and i ran upstairs and saw olivia in the bathtub.

i sat down and stroked her hair, "babes. what happened?" i said clearly.

she studied my lip movement.

"bullies." she signed and i sighed.

"what are we gonna do em? i don't want her getting bullied. it's not fair. they can't take advantage of her disease." alison said, clearly angry.

"hey. look at me." i grabbed her hand and she looked at me, tears filling her perfect blue eyes.

i leaned forward and kissed the tear that streamed down her cheek.

"don't cry beautiful. we'll get her through this. we can enroll her in a deaf school yeah?" i said.

she nodded slightly and i smiled, "here. you wash her up and i will go look up nearby school for disabled hearing."

she nodded and i kissed olivia's head who was playing in the bubbles and giggling.

i smiled and kissed alison gently and whispered, "i love you angel."

i left the bathroom and watched as alison smiled at olivia brokenly and washed the shampoo out of her hair.

alison put her hand on her own stomach and i sighed knowing she was still crushed by what happened with eric.

i went online and saw pennsylvania school for the deaf and looked into it and sighed.

"anything?" alison asked a few minutes later.

"yeah. here." i said and turned the lap top to her and she sighed, "looks nice."

"you hate it." i said.

"no. i just hate that this is happening to her. why her emily? what did she ever do?" alison asked and sobbed.

i brought my wife into my arms and kissed her temple.

"maybe this was meant to happen. god works in mysterious ways my love. something good will come out of this." i said and she sniffled, "i hope so."

i nodded and saw victoria and elijah walk upstairs, cameron at vic's side.

"HALT!" i shouted and alison pulled away.

i stood up, "where were you?" i asked curiously.

they shrugged, "School?"

i eyed them, "oh really?"

they chuckled, "yes. really mom."

"just a test. homework time." i said and pointed to their rooms.

cameron went into victoria's room.

"door open remember!" i shouted and they nodded.

i walked back and alison was on the bed and i sat on the bed, "penny for your thoughts?"

she sighed, "i don't know...i just...how did we get here? i realized that if there was no A then we would've never ended up together maybe. A brought us back together." she said and i smiled, "i love you for saying that."

she giggled and i kissed her sweet pink lips.

"that's not all that's on your mind." i said and eyed her.

she giggled, "you always saw right through me fields."

i smirked, "powers my love."

she smiled, "nothing really just...thinking about my sexy ass wife that i really missed recently." She said and pouted.