Chapter 125

olivia pov

at school i was all alone.

nobody wanted to be near the "deaf girl".

it sucks to be me right now.

i wish i could hear.

i was sitting in my class and everyone was staring at me and i was trying to read off of the board and take notes and ignore the stares but it was kind of hard.

they are just lucky i can't hear what they are saying about me.

everyone got up and i guess it was for lunch and i got up as well and as we walked in our double lines everyone moved away and i was hit by a kid running down the halls, my backpack falling and i fell.

i looked up and my teacher ran over to me and helped me up and i sniffled as everyone laughed at me.

i ripped my hand away and ran to lunch and sat all alone.

i hate my life.

my friends don't talk to me anymore...

i felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see lily.

i frowned.

she always bullies me.

she took her tray and poured her saucy spaghetti on me and i squealed, standing up.

everyone laughed and pointed and i looked at lily and watched her lips as she spoke.

"go to the trash where you belong." she said and shoved me.

i screamed as i tripped and fell against the garbage can and it fell over, getting all over me.

i closed my eyes and whimpered.

i felt the garbage lift up and my teacher helped me up and i looked at her and she signed to me, "i am going to call your mom okay?"

i nodded and she took me to the office.

alison pov

i got a call at work and it was olivia's school.

"hold on han. it's olivia's school." i said and stood up.

"hello?" i said.

"mrs. fields?"

"yes this is she. is something wrong with olivia?" i asked nervously.

"w-well mrs. fields. i think you should come pick her up. she was bullied today and one girl got her food all over olivia."

i dropped my jaw, "are kids really that horrible these days?" i said in shock.

"you'd be surprised mrs. fields." she said.

"i'll be right there mrs. turner." i said and hung up.

"hey what's going on?" hanna and quinn said.

"olivia. the kids are bullying her. bad. i got to go. sorry guys." i apologized and they nodded as i ran out.

i dialed emily and she answered, "hey babe. what's up?"

"hey em i know you're at practice but i thought i should call. i'm picking olivia up from school because she was bullied and some girl is throwing food or something on her."

"what?! why? what did olivia do to them?!"

i sighed, "emmy i don't know babe. my guess is that they don't like her cause she's different. they think they can take advantage of her hearing loss." i said and teared up.