Chapter 163

2 days later (12/24/34)

Alison POV

Olivia was in surgery already and Emily and I were waiting while Victoria, Elijah, Sky and the kids all got food. Hanna, Cece, Spencer and Aria were by our sides, little Anthony at Hanna's feet, playing with his toy truck. "What if something goes wrong?" I whispered to Emily and she sighed, "nothing will go wrong baby. Why don't you just get some rest," She pulled the armchair up so we weren't separated and I put my head on my wife's shoulder. "I'm still worried," She chuckled, "and you have a right to be. But babe, she's fine. She will be fine." I closed my eyes as I felt Emily trace her fingers lightly, up and down my arms, sending pleasurable shivers down my spine. I snuggled more into her and I shut my eyes.

I sighed as I finally got home. I heard plates clanking and I smelt a sweet aroma of food. I knitted my eyebrows, "Tori? Elijah?" I walked around and saw the dining room.

"Hi mama." I looked at the dinner read table and gasped. I looked at Emily who is in an elegant black dress, her newly grown out hair straightened. "What is this?" I said, breathlessly.

"It's the beginning." emily said.

I looked at her and said, "beginning of what?"

She smiled, "how it's going to be from now on." Emily took her napkin off her lap and she stood up, holding the table to support her. My eyes teared up as I was shocked she was on her feet. "I know It's going to take a lot more than dinner but...it's a start right?"

I sniffled and smiled, nodding. I shook my head, "I missed you."

She smiled slightly and nodded, pulling my chair out. I walked over and sat down.

I looked in the bowls and saw green beans, corn and steak.

I smiled and took some food. "So...how was your day?" I asked Emily. She smiled, "enough about me...how was your day?" She said. "Yeah how was your day mama?" Eli said. "Yeah." Victoria agreed.

I wiped my happy tears.

"My day...just got a whole lot better." I said, looking at my daughter in a white sundress and elijah in a black button up and white tie. I looked into Emily's eyes and saw the girl I fell in love with again. I sighed happily, "I'm starving. let's eat." i said and took the food out. "Wait you got...hold on." emily took a leaf out of my hair and I giggled, "thanks."

She smiled at me and we all ate...together...as a family.

I held Emily's arm tighter. Our lives since then...have changed so much. She has changed. I have changed. And I believe that we both changed for the better. Not many people can change but still stay in love, yet Emily and I managed it well...at least I hope. "Em?" I whispered and she looked down at me, "yes Angel?" 

"Do you still love me? Like...are you still in love with me? Like how you were years ago?" 

Her chest rose and fell in a steady pattern, "Alison...do you want me to be honest?"

I nodded, looking at her eyes as I sat up and she turned to me, squinting and furrowed her eyebrows, "if anything, I love you more than I ever have. Nothing has ever made me love you less. Only more." She looked at me, trying to figure out why I had even bothered asking that question and it brought my so much happiness. I closed my eyes and smiled, "I love you...so much Em...like you don't understand how much love I have for you in my heart. You are my heart Em." My eyes looked into her brown orbs and she gave me a small, but genuine smile. "You're my best friend Alison...my shoulder to lean on, the one and only person I can definitely count on, you're the love of my life, my one and only...and god save me Alison you are my everything." Her eyes were so sincere, so raw. I teared up at her words and cupped her cheeks with my hands, "god I love you Emily Fields." I pulled her into me, kissing her oh-so passionately and she smiled, kissing back and she bit down on my lower lip gently and pulled away, tugging my lip and I grinned, looking up into her eyes and kissed her again before I pulled away and she did too.