Chapter 51

1 month later

alison pov

"okay. ready? one...two...three! go go go!" i screamed and hanna wheeled me as fast as she could down the hall.

emily came out of her dorm, "LOOK OUT!" i screamed and she stepped infront of me and caught my chair.

i pouted and crossed my arms, "party crasher." i said.

she shook her head, "you have a concussion. i am not risking you hitting a wall and dying. back in bed." she ordered and wheeled me back to our room.

i groaned, "my bed is borriinnnggg." i whined.

"good. at least now you can't get hurt." emily said and picked me up, putting me on my bed.

i glared at her, "you're no fun."

"yeah well. i'd rather be boring and keep you safe than be fun and murder you." she said and scoffed.

i turned over and shut my eyes, groaning and holding my head.

"you okay?" emily asked.

i shook my head as it pounded.

"here. take your pills." she sat me up and handed me my pills.

i downed them and looked around, "i got to go to the bathroom." i said and stood up.

i stumbled down immediately and someone caught me, "oh my god. ali are you okay?" a blonde girl asked me.

i squinted, "yeah i think so but...who are you again?" i asked curiously.

she looked at a brunette that was beside me and widened her eyes.

"ali listen to me-"

"is that my name?" i asked, cutting off the tan, dark haired girl.

"yes. your name is alison. remember?" she asked.

i tried remembering, "no. i'm sorry. i don't."

She sighed, "let's just get you some sleep." she said and helped me stand up.

I cried out in pain and looked at my side.

Stitches.

Where and why do i have stitches?

"What happened to me?" I asked, rubbing it.

"Colton hurt you babe. bad too. remember? A made you choose between him and me and you chose me. ali we're engaged." the girl said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm emily fields, your fiance. and that's hanna marin. your best friend and sister." she said.

I sighed, "i-i'm sorry. I really don't remember you." i said glumly.

She looks familiar though.

"Here. look. babe this is us. paris." she said and showed me a picture of us on the eiffel tower.

I smiled as i felt my heart flutter.

"Emily. i remember you." i said and smiled.

"You do?"

I looked at her adoringly and pulled her into me, connecting our lips.

"Hanna i'm not kissing you by the way." i said.

She scoffed, "yeah please don't."

We heard sirens wailing.

"what's that?" I said.