Chapter 62

hanna pov

they took alison into the delivery room and i waited with cece alone.

"hanna?"

"yeah?" i said right away.

"what happened in the car?" she asked.

i sighed, "you weren't going fast enough." i said and shrugged.

"okay that's bullshit and we both know it. is this about the date i went on?" she asked curiously.

"what? okay no. no cece. news flash. not everything is about you." i snapped.

she looked at me, hurt by my words.

i sighed, "look i'm sorry okay? just let it go." i said and walked to a vending machine.

cece followed me, her body leaned up against the machine, "you can't ignore me forever han. we haven't been normal in 3 months and i miss my other blonde." she said smiling slightly.

i blushed at her words.

"you haven't lost me cece. if you did, i'd be back at stanford. or living with my mom or even with my date and kate. i'm staying right here." i explained, sitting down, rubbing my stomach as i ate my bag of chips.

"well you have been avoiding me. am i right?" she said.

i tensed up and looked at the ground, "no..."

she chuckled, "can you tell me that, looking me in the eyes?"

i looked up and caught her gaze of her oceanic blue eyes.

so amazing.

i broke our gaze, "it doesn't matter. we're here for alison and emily. not us." I said and stood up, walking to the cafeteria.

Alison pov

"You can do this mrs. fields. Start pushing you can do this." Doctor pratt said.

I cried out and pushed, sweat beads on my forehead.

"Babe you got this. take my hand okay? Here." emily said through the mask and scrubs they gave her.

I gripped her hand tightly and she gasped in pain.

"Emily suck it the fuck up. you don't have 2 people coming out of your vagina." i spit at her and screamed.

She chuckled, "wow."

I glared at her, "HERE WHY DON'T I SHOVE TWO WATERMELONS THROUGH YOUR NOSTRILS! THEN YOU'D KNOW HOW I FUCKINGG FEEL!" I screamed.

"Mrs. fields keep pushing! Number one is almost here! i see a head." Pratt said.

I grunted and screamed.

"Alison come on. you can do this beautiful."

I nodded and panted, pushing as hard as i could.

"Push as hard as you can alison!" Doctor pratt said.

I gripped the bed and screamed as i pushed as hard as i could.

Cries filled the room and i breathed out and lied down.

"It's a boy!" Emily said and smiled.

I looked at him and smiled, breathing out and sighed.

"Alright alison. time for number 2. you can do this."

i pushed and pushed.

i felt the baby inside me and i cried out, "emily i can't do this. i just can't! please it hurts! emily it hurts so bad!" i cried into her arm.