Chapter 102

^^^elijah

friday

alison pov

"where do we start?" tori asked.

i have been taking her to work all week. we finished one outfit so far. now to the dress.

"we start...with the bottom, up. it's a cute sundress with no sleeves, cut at the top and tight at the stomach." i said and smiled.

"okay." she said and grabbed a thread.

i smiled and watched her stitch on the design.

"you excited for your party tonight?" i asked her.

"yeah!  i am actually. you and mom will be out right?" she said nervously.

i laughed, "yes. and we are taking liv with us. just promise me one thing sweetheart." i said.

"sure." she replied.

i looked at her, "no alcohol. i know it sounds silly but i am also not an idiot. i know that kids in middle school drink. i used to. i just don't-"

"want me to end up like how you did in high school. yeah mom i know. i won't drink. i promise." she said and smiled.

i sighed and nodded, "i really hope not."

emily pov

"yeah elijah! mvp!" my teammates cheered.

i laughed as justin and elijah played with us again this week.

"alright let me get in there. one on one. me and my boy." i said and smirked.

"you know i will win." elijah said.

"let's not forget who taught you everything you know little man." i taunted.

he chuckled and i checked him the ball.

he checked it back and i dribbled  in front of him.

i spun around him and shot a jump shot.

"WHOO! 3 points! sorry buddy." i said and shrugged.

he laughed and we went back and forth until i. of course won. again.

he groaned, "cheater."

i laughed, "if it helps you sleep at night." i said.

"justin who you texting?" i said.

he chuckled, "this girl. selena gomez." 

(don't hate me. i am not doing tori and justin. although they'd be cute it's just too weird lmao but i am in love with justin and selena. keep in mind. no fame. XD so bear with me folks. just using people i enjoy.)

"oh lord." elijah said.

"moved on from victoria already?" elijah said.

i scrunched my face, "you liked my daughter hastings?" i said.

"a little." he said and blushed.

i shook my head, "dude. gross. she's like...your cousin."

he laughed, "yeah i know. sorry." 

i chuckled, "it's okay. but i am going to be sorry if i don't get you home. your moms want to talk to you before the party." i said and smiled.

"okay." he said and they both grabbed their school bags.

"and if you ruin our house. i swear. i will kill you myself boys." i said and patted their backs roughly.

they chuckled and ran out.