Chapter 19

Emily pov

This is perfect i can tell her everything now.

"Ask me anything." I said.

She nodded and said, "did you ever even love me?"

"Yes. I never didn't love you alison. That is the truth. I love you. I'm in love with you ali-"

"Then why would you do this to me." She said monotone.

"Ali i was forced. A told me to okay? A said that if i didn't join the bitch woukd hurt you. I had no choice but to just do it!"

She looked at me sadly.

I knew i hit a piece of her there.

"So how long? Have you been torturing me?"

I sighed and played with the chord of the phone, "a few months."

"So you hit me? And drowned spencer? And tried to burn me alive?" She shot at me.

"I was told to alison. I didn't want you to find out okay? But the fire...ali i saved you. I would never let you burn in there."

"So did you kill my mother? And bethany?"

"No! Ali! I've only been in this for a few months! God ali i wouldn't do that! I promise! I know who A is ali!"

She looked at me, "who?"

"Ali it's mona. She has been telling me what to do okay? I'm not the leader. I think she is. She was never out of the game al."

She looked at me, "so you were forced?"

I smiled and nodded, "yes. Alison i love you. More than anything. I would never hurt you if i wasn't being forced to. I thought better me than A right?"

She nodded.

"I um...i shouldn't be here. Spencer would kill me if she knew i was here." Alison said about to stand up.

"No! Why would she be mad?"

"Because emily! They hate you! They all do! And my dad knows! He thinks you killed my mother!"

"But i didn't! Ali i told you i'm innocent!" I said, hurt she wouldn't trust me but i don't blame her.

I am a monster for everything i did.

"And i believe you didn't kill anyone emily. But you still hurt me and lied to my face. You are a liar but i know you aren't a killer." I sighed of relief.

I looked at her eyes and she avoided mine.

"Please look me in the eyes." I choked out.

She gulped and looked into my eyes.

Her eyes watered and she looked away.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because if i do i'm afraid i'll forgive you." She said painfully.

"Then forgive me." I said.

She laughed unhumorously, "i can't forgive you emily! Your broke my heart! I gave you everything! God i gave myself to you because i thought you were the one! The one i was meant to be with! I guess when spencer said screw A she wasn't joking because i did!" I looked down again and noticed a few tears dripped on the counter.

Alison looked at me curiously, "emily." She said.

I sniffled and looked up at alison with red eyes and tears cascading down my face.