Chapter 80

alison pov

when sara came the next morning she was filling emily's cup of coffee.

i sighed, "em i'm driving you to therapy today." i said.

"okay ba-"

"no it's okay alison i can take her." sara said, cutting emily off.

"no i'll take her. she's my wife and you already do so much. really it's fine." i said as nice as i could.

i can't help my jealousy.

it just happens.

emily chuckled and sara nodded, "okay..."

i sighed, "em. come on." i said.

"okay."

she stood up and limped over to the sink.

"no em i got it. you go with alison. i'll take care of everything." sara said and grabbed emily's hands.

"Thanks." emily said and pulled her hands away.

"The kids should be up soon for school. if not wake hem at around 7:30." i said and took emily's hand into mine.

I dragged her out of the house and put her in the car and got into my side and drove away.

"What was that about al?" Emily said.

I sighed, "nothing."

Emily laughed and i looked at her.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

She shrugged and smiled, "i'm not into sara alison. you don't have to be jealous."

I dropped my jaw and watched the road.

"How did you know?"

"Because i love you. and i know you." she said and flashed her smile at me.

I shook my head, "you don't know me." i said flatly.

Emily gave me a serious look, "don't do that alison. don't put your walls up against me."

I closed my eyes and gripped the wheel, "i'm sorry...i just don't want to lose you." i admitted, tears dripping.

"Hey. Alison i love you. That won't ever change. ever. I would never leave you. i love you too much to ever do that. you won't lose me ali." she said, putting her hand over mine on the steering wheel.

I glanced at her and smiled, "i love knowing that emmy. i love you too." i whispered and we turned the radio on.

"That girl is a problem, girl is a problem. problem problem..." the song sang.

I gulped and my knuckles turned white as my grip tightened.

Sara is a problem?

God i hope not...

++++++++++

"Alright emily. just start your run on the eliptical." the doctor said.

Emily nodded and got onto it and started running slowly.

I sat on a chair as the doctor left and saw the sweat on emily's forehead.

"Don't work yourself too hard em." i said worriedly.

She laughed, "shouldn't you be at work?"

I shrugged, "i'm going in late so i could see you work and sweat." i said and winked.

Emily just laughed at me and ran faster.

The doctor came in and looked at the machine.

"Nice work. you're doig better than last time. now do your push ups."

Emily got onto the ground, her sweat darkening her shirt.

"How many?"

"Last time you did 30. try to get to 40 now."

Emily nodded and started.

I sighed, feeling worried for her as she worked her ass off.

"Are you sure she can handle this?"i said worried.

"Emily knows to stop if she feels pain." the doctor said.

Emily kept going, the muscles in her arms being clearly visible.

Emily finally stopped and sighed, breathing loudly.

"56. Emily you are doing an amazing job. just do some stretches and i will see you next week on monday and tuesday." he said.

"Take 2 a day for your back if it starts bothering you." he said, handing her a prescription.

"Thank you." i said and we left.

"So how do you feel?" I asked.

Emily chuckled, "alison relax. i am fine. if i was in pain i'd tell you."

I groaned, "i know that but the road to recover is long emily and you're pushing yourself and what you are doing is treacherous. I don't want you getting hurt even worse." i said and slightly looked at her.

"Alison you worry too much. i am okay. and plus when i get back to basketball i have yo be ready."

I slammed down on the brakes, "GET BACK TO WHAT?!"

She coughed as the seatbelt choked her.

"I want to get back into basketball. and if i do well i can get to the NBA like i've always dreamed of."

I groaned and put my head in my hands, "emily you are a police officer. and you can barely run. how the hell are you going to jump around and dunk a damned ball." i said to her.

emily just chuckled, "if i try hard enough i can do it alison. i really want this. please." emily begged me, her eyes glinting with hope.

I sighed, "if you feel any pain, promise me you will stop." i said sternly.

She nodded, "i promise."

I sighed, "then who am i to stop you from following your dream?"

Emily smiled so brightly that i almost became jenna.

She leaned in and kissed me oh-so passionately and i smiled.

I started the engine up again and drove emily home.

"Call me later em. love you!"

"You too babe. have a good day at work." she pecked my lips and walked inside.

I sighed and drove to my store.

+++++++++++++++

Sara pov

"Mommy we finished! Look!" Elijah showed emily his painting.

"Wow nice. that's way better than mine! Work of art." emily said and smiled.

Victoria giggled.

"Look a work of art mama!" eli said.

I opened my mouth in shock.

He just called me mama...

"I mean nanny sara..." He said and giggled.

I turned around and smirked.

Point sara.

++++++++++++

Hey guys this chap is sucky cause wattpad deleted it and i was pissed sooooo....here 😂✌🏼️

Review and comment!

~stay fearless~

Caleigh <13