Chapter 35

emily pov

this vacation has been horrible so far.

it's like we can't catch a fucking break.

A is on us, threatening us this whole time and according to spencer we all have to be together at "all times".

bull shit.

i came here for a perfect vacation with the perfect girl.

not hotel arrest by spencer fucking hastings.

"what's wrong em?" alison asked, coming out of the bathroom in her robe and wet hair.

i sighed and threw the tv remote down.

"i just wanted a few days. just a few days alone with you and A has a way to ruin it. spencer won't let any of us be alone. i just want to be alone with you for once." i said, disappointed.

alison smiled sadly.

"i'm sorry em. how about we go out? just me and you. i'll tell spencer. i'm not letting A ruin our trip to paris for us. we've been dreaming of going to paris since freshman year. no psychopathic maniac will ruin this for you and i." she said and took her robe off.

i smirked, admiring my girlfriend's slim body, perfect curves and the cutest butt ever.

i leaned over and squeezed her butt.

she squealed and turned around, her boobs bouncing as she jumped at my touch.

i bit my lip and looked her up and down.

"did you squeeze my butt?" she said.

i nodded, "yep. and it was very nice."

she giggled, "you are crazy you know that?"

i grabbed her hand and yanked her naked body onto the bed and propped myself above her.

she laughed and i kissed her neck.

"crazy in love." i whispered and kissed her powerfully.

she smiled and brought her hands up to my cheeks, cupping my face.

i gripped her hands and slammed them on the pillows above her head.

alison gasped as i placed my knee against her center.

we heard a bang on our door and i groaned.

"alison emily come on!" spencer yelled.

"spencer fuck off! stop being such a cock block!" i yelled.

i heard everyone on the other side of the door crack up and alison tried not to laugh.

"someone is very horny i see." she teased.

"yessss. now get dressed. we, as in only us have plans." i said.

she eeked, "eek! where?"

"it's a surprise. now get your sexy ass into something nice." i said and winked, standing her up and smacking her ass playfully.

she giggled and grabbed some clothes while i picked out my own dress.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i walked out of the bedroom in a black skin tight dress, a black bag and heels.

"where are you going?" spencer asked, flustered at my look since she thought we were all going to be together.

"look guys. i'm sorry but i'm going to do what i came here to do. be with my girlfriend. nothing will stop me. not A. not you. nobody." i said confidently.