Chapter 154

Alison POV

"Cece."

She looked at me, "what's up?" I sighed and said, "I need your help...A is back. And is after our children."

She shot up to her feet, "what?! Wait...how? That's impossible." I sighed, looking at the news on her TV about my daughter, "I don't know. But someone is tormenting the kids using the initial A. The only person I thought of that could help is you. Cause...you know..." She gulped and looked down, "no I get it...uh. Well if this is true I need one of their phones. Get Caleb to come too. We're gonna need all the help we can get."

I nodded and texted Emily and Caleb to come ASAP along with Spencer and Victoria. What I got was Victoria coming from upstairs with Skylar by her side. From Skylar's bedroom. "How'd you get here?"

She shrugged, "walked?" She smiled innocently, but I knew what that smile meant. I shook my head in an I don't even wanna know what you two did but I'm letting it slide because you rose from the dead and walked away as the front door opened. Emily walked inside with Spencer and Caleb, "hey, what's going on?" Cece sighed, "We have a problem. A. Torturing our kids."

"What?" Emily looked at Victoria and she handed Emily her phone. Emily scrolled through it and handed it to Spencer, "you were right." She said, looking up at me. I nodded, "I know."

Emily looked at the ground and scratched the back of her neck with her hand, "can we talk." She gently tugged on my arm and we walked into a separate room. Emily closed the door and locked it behind us, breathing out, "I'm sorry." I creased my eyebrows in confusion, "for what? Being a jerk or not believing me?" She turned around, "both. I...I don't know. I wanted so badly for it not to be...this whole A mess again. Not for her, not for Elijah. It's not...right. I didn't want it. Not after what A put you through. And the fact that the same things are happening to Victoria...I'm scared Al. For them, for you...us. I'm sorry...I've been acting like an ass recently and I'm so, so sorry Al. Please I just...I don't want to lose you." 

I had my eyebrow raised and my arms crossed over my chest. I sighed, "Emily. You realize that it took finding out our daughter was alive to get you to come back to earth?" She bit her lip nervously and the tension in the room was so thick I almost choked on it. I felt all of my emotions ball up and tears threatened to spill out, "you called me a bitch Em...You haven't...ever. You made me feel like shit this entire time our daughter was gone. You made me feel like I wasn't...worthy of being loved at all! And the fact that it took finding her alive to get you to apologize? Not good enough." My head shook side to side, tears dripping ever so slowly down my cheeks. Emily coughed back her own tears and said, "Alison please." 

"Please what Emily? Please don't divorce you? Do you know how many fights we have gotten in with our relationship?"

Emily closed her eyes, rubbed them and opened them again, staring me right in the eyes with her heart screaming at me to go to her, "Alison...I am not saying sorry just because I understand the difference between right and wrong. I am saying sorry also because our relationship is more important to me than my damned ego. I love you. So much that it hurts majorly. We have fought a lot, sure. But we have also made the most beautiful memories together. Our love story is one of the greatest. And it has yet to end. I most certainly will not let it end now, or any time soon. Not until I'm dead. Because you're my Estella and I'm your Pip. And in the end, Pip always gets Estella. I can promise you that we will always end up together. Cause God made us to be together. Our fate is being together. Nothing can ever change that."

I closed my eyes as my heart and brain fought. I didn't want to forgive her but my heart desperately did. My heart wanted her to hold me in her arms again. And after her words she just spoke I dropped all my thoughts and walked right into her arms, tilting my head up to kiss her passionately and eagerly. She shut her eyes and put her hands around my waist, pulling me closer and closer to her. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes, brushing my hair out of them, "I love you. So, so much."

I smiled and nodded, "I love you too Em. Always."

"And forever."

Skylar POV

Beautiful. The only words I have to describe Victoria Estella Fields. Inside and out she is beautiful. As my ma talked to everyone we all sat in my room, talking. We were all here. Karma, Selena, Justin, Elijah, Brooke and Cameron. Then Victoria of course. I was next to Karma with Victoria sitting across from me, next to Brooke and Selena. I felt a hand slip onto my leg and I looked sideways at Karma, who smiled lovingly at me, "you okay?"

I nodded, "yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking...about who it is."

Karma pouted, "try not to. Don't stress to much babe." She brushed my hair to the side and kissed me, her hand rubbing the skin on my cheek ever so softly. I smiled and looked at Victoria, who was staring at us. I gulped and stood up, "I'm going to go to the bathroom."

I walked out of the room and sighed as I leaned on the sink. I heard the door shut behind me and when I turned around Victoria's lips were already on mine. I smiled but stumbled back, grabbing the sink counter. "You scared me." I breathed out and giggled. She grinned, "my bad. I just couldn't stop thinking about kissing you. I had to." She kissed me again and my mind floated all around. I couldn't believe that her and I are doing this...kissing my best friend in the whole world?

And falling in love with her? While I have a girlfriend?

Talk about a treacherous path.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

#Vylar :)

Emison ;P

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13