Chapter 83

alison pov

i was in the kitchen when the door opened.

i turned around and saw sara.

"i need to get my stuff." she said.

i marched over, "it's in the garage. boxes are marked whore. i'll have the keys now." i said, holding out my hand.

she put the house key in my hand, "i'm sorry alison. i never meant for it to turn out this way-"

"did you go by my kids' school today?" i said angrily.

"they look at me like family. i was just saying goodbye." she defended.

i shook my head, "no. you are not family. i invited you into this home and i trusted you with the three most important things in my life. my wife and my kids. and you betrayed that trust." i said.

she came closer, "i know you're upset. just know that i never meant for emily to fall in love with me." she said and sighed, turning and walking towards the garage door to get her stuff.

i looked at her in disbelief, "oh honey." i said and followed her.

she grabbed her box and walked to the door, "she's not in love with you i can promise you that." i said and scoffed, grabbing the door as she walked out of it.

she smirked, "did she tell you she kissed me?"

"hmm?" she said and chuckled, "she didn't tell you did she? god that is so emily." she said and smiled.

she looked up at me with an evil glint in her eye, "well she did kiss me. and she was in the shower with me and she liked it. you see. she wanted me in that shower. i'm sorry that it's hard for you to face but it's the truth." she hissed into my face with a smirk on her lips.

i glared at her, "i told you once. and i am not gonna tell you again. stay the hell away from my family!" i shouted and slammed the door in her face.

i turned around and jumped.

elijah and victoria glared at me.

"i hate you!" they both shouted and ran away.

i closed my eyes and sighed.

"elijah! victoria!" i shouted and went after them upstairs.

emily pov

"so how are you and alison?" cece asked.

i sighed, "not talking."

hanna handed me a cup of tea.

"just give her time em. she'll come around. she knows you love her." hanna said and sipped her tea.

i sighed, "yeah...i just miss her. i really fucked up."

"emily. you did nothing wrong. sara is insane." cece said.

"i know but...we kissed." i admitted.

"okay. you're a dick." hanna said and pointed at me.

"well i didn't kiss back. she kissed me."

"and what did you do?" cece said.

"i just...stood there." i said and shook my head.

"and you didn't tell alison?" hanna said, getting angry.

"i didn't mean for it to happen! it meant nothing! i don't feel anything towards sara you guys! i was just scared to lose her. but i feel horrible. i love alison more than anything. i'd give up anything for that girl."