Chapter 141

in honor of pll premiere! :) enjoy this special chapter!

no pov

victoria woke up in her apartment.

when she looked at my clock she squealed, "shit i'm gonna be late!" she shouted and got showered, dressed, makeup and hair was done in under 30 minutes.

"bag...bag...ba-ah!" she said and grabbed her bag and ran out the door.

the only thing victoria hadn't noticed was the calendar that read october 16, 2014

victoria pov

when i arrived at school it looked totally different.

people i didn't recognize at all...

i got out and walked in, people staring at me like i was a freak.

what the fuck is going on?

i looked around the inside, obvserving people, seeing nobody.

i went into my pocket to take my phone out but when i pulled it out it was an old version of an iphone. is this the 5? what the hell?

i have no contacts in it...weird.

"hey you." i heard a familiar voice say.

i turned around and saw a dark haired, tan girl walk up to a gorgeous blonde girl...she looks really familiar.

"hey! there you are!" she squealed and kissed the raven haired girl happily.

3 other people walked over, a blonde, a tall brunette and a short brunette.

"hey team emison. looking gay, as usual." the blonde said.

emison? why does that sound so familiar?

"shut up hanna. where's caleb?"

my eyes widened in shock.

wait...no. that can't be...is it?

"right here angel." a boy with short, ruffled, dark hair appeared behind hanna and kissed her lovingly.

holy shit. where am i? is this a dream?

so then the 2 girls that were kissing...emison. alison...emily...

then it hit me.

those are my moms.

"can i help you?" my mom said as she stared into my eyes with her intimidating blue ones.

i gulped and shook in my skin, feeling awkward.

"uh...um..."

"alison don't give the girl a fucking heart attack. relax sweetie. what's your name?" i am guessing my aunt spencer said.

"v-victoria."

"victoria what?" aunt aria said.

i gulped.

i can't be victoria fields...can i?

no. i want to see this. how they lived.

"miller. victoria miller."

nice victoria. impressive.

"cool name. are you new or something?" ma said.

"uh yeah...i um...yeah."

they chuckled, "don't freak out. this school's nice. and plus, you won't be alone."  hanna said.

"yeah. you have us now." mom said and put her arm hooked through my own.