Chapter 153

Alison POV

Emily walked over with wide eyes. "Victoria?" She repeated. I watched as Emily walked over and my daughter's eyes watered up. "Ma." She ran to Emily and Emily instantly hugged her tightly. "Oh my god. My princess." Emily sobbed as they hugged and I looked at Skylar who was smiling at them.

"Sky." I said and she walked over to me. "Thank you." I whispered and hugged her. "It was nothing." I pulled away, "I knew she was alive...and you did too. How?"

Skylar smiled slightly and shrugged, "I had a feeling. And she reached out to me..." I glanced over at Victoria talking and hugging everyone and a large grin grew on my lips. I know exactly what is going on. 

We all hugged Victoria and when she reached me again and pulled her into me as a cop car pulled up. Then more, and more, and then news trucks. Everyone flooded around us and Victoria was clearly scared by it. "It's okay baby girl. Mama's here." I whispered to her and she buried her face into my body just like how she used to. "There's nothing to see here folks." Emily said as she stepped in front of Tori and I, blocking us from everyone else. Cops surrounded Victoria and I, news reporters putting microphones in our faces. "ALISON! VICTORIA! OVER HERE!"

"VICTORIA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU OUT THERE?!"

"EVERYONE BACK UP!" Emily screamed out loud and everyone took steps back as an ambulance came by.

"No, mom I'm fine. I don't need an-"

"Sweetie I love you and I am so so happy you're home but...you need to go in there. I'll go with you. Come on." I took her hand and we walked away, "wait! I want Skylar to come." I looked back and Skylar was standing with her parents, wide eyed. "Me?"

"Come on." Victoria said and held her hand out. Skylar smiled and walked over, hugging Victoria and we got into the ambulance. "Alison." I turned to see Emily with her uniform on. She always looks good in that. She sighed and got into the ambulance, sitting next to me. "We're doing this together."

I stared at her with wide, teary eyes. "What?"

"Always and forever remember? We are in this together." She took my hand and put her other hand on Victoria's arm. I stared at my wife that I said I wanted to divorce and I sniffled, "You're back."

"No. I never left. I was just a jerk. And I'm sorry." She said and rubbed the back of my hand with her thumb.  I put my head on her shoulder and watched Skylar and Victoria just look at each other. Pip really does get estella in the end. 

Victoria POV

I stared at her. Her blue eyes and wide smile. "What." Skylar said and I smiled, "nothing." She glanced at my parents who were smiling and watching us. "What are we going to do." She whispered and I thought for a split second, then used my hand to take hers. "Nobody has to know yet. Until we figure everything out." She nodded and we got to the hospital. I was put in a wheelchair and I saw everyone here already. "Oh my god." Elijah ran over and hugged me. "Vicky." Olivia ran and hugged me too and I smiled while I cried seeing them again, "I missed you both so much." I said and sobbed. 

I was wheeled away and I had to get a check up, mom, ma and Skylar by my side. "Just a few bruises and a scar on your head."

"I got hit there. With the rock." I said and Mom stared at me. "You were hit with the rock. Like I was." "Alison. Not now." Ma said and the doctor let me go. "We have to go to the police station tomorrow Tor. But I think we can all use some family time, right?" Ma said and I nodded, "Yes."

Skylar took my hand as we walked through everyone waiting for me at home and the news reporters. Once we walked inside people were sitting on the couch and Selena, Cameron, Justin, Brooke, and Karma smiled at me. "Oh my god. Vic." Justin ran over and hugged me so so tightly. I sniffled and hugged them all until I got to Cameron. "Hi..." He said and looked down. "Cam...can we talk?" I asked and he nodded. We walked to the back room and sat down. "Look...I just...wanted to say again how sorry I am Cameron. Nobody deserved to be treated the way I treated you. I was a bitch and I deserved everything that I got, okay? But one of the things I regret was the way we ended. I don't want it to be like that. It shouldn't have to be like that." I said and he smiled lightly, "It's really good to have you back Vic." He hugged me and I felt so warm. So safe in his arms. It felt good to be back in his arms.

When he pulled away he smiled and looked behind me, "Guess I was the first stop on your apology tour?"

I laughed, "Second apology tour." I said and patted his shoulder. We walked back and Aunt Spencer and Aunt Aria pulled me into their arms, then Aunt Hanna and Cece.

"Victoria." I turned to see Karma and I smiled, hugging her, "God it feels good to see my friends." I said and giggled at Selena, Karma and Brooke. "Where's Sky?"

"I think in the back." Karma said and I nodded, walking towards the back door and I saw Skylar standing, looking up at the sky. I walked over to her, closing the door behind me and put my hands on her waist from behind, hugging her. When she looked at me her eyes sparkled, "Why are you out here?"

I chuckled and said, "I could ask the same to you."

She smiled slightly and said, "Just thinking about if you were really, truly dead."

"Don't think about that." I said and held her from behind, kissing her cheek. She smiled and closed her eyes, leaning her head against mine. "So much happened when you were gone." She whispered and I nodded, "Like A?"

"Yes."

I smiled and the door opened, making us jump and turn around. "What about A?" It was mom. "Mom. W-what are you doing out here?"

"I saw you two. So I came outside. And by the way, if you want your relationship to be secret, you gotta do a better job." She smirked and I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment, Skylar as well. "Relax. I won't tell anyone. But now to the more important matter. What about A, Victoria." She walked closer and I gulped, "A um...I uh."

"Was it A who tried to kill you?"

I nodded and she closed her eyes, "I knew it. This whole time, I knew it!" She looked angry, scared and worried. "Who could it be Mom?" I asked hoarsely. "There's only one person to ask."

Alison POV

I walked inside looking for the one person who knows all about how A works.

"Cece."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sick, grounded and annoyed.

I'm gonna vent right now lol.

You guys I love you all but I was so so happy with the finale, and you all should be too. Why would Marlene just throw Emison in there just to make us happy? I don't know about you but I saw slight romance with them. You can tell by the way Emily looked at Alison. They said "i love you" for crying out loud! Yes it was in a friendly way but at least it's a start. Mar said that there will be a sign of Emison and there was so y'all need to chill please. And because of you guys on twitter my mom won't let me use my Emison twitter anymore so lol ty for that...

Emison will happen in season 7. I knew Elliot was bad news. And now Ali can check out by herself eventually when she realizes she wasn't going crazy at all. Emily will be there for her, and yes Paige will be back but come on guys...let's be real XD. Emison will always win over Paily. 

So all I wanted to say was to chill because Emison WAS in the finale, and we are getting our romantic Emison in season 7.

thank you :)

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13