Chapter 160

Alison POV

I ran into the police station with the kids by my side, Elijah running with Olivia. "Em!" I shouted and she turned around, Victoria and Skylar sitting down, shaking in their skins. Emily sighed in relief, "god." She walked over and I ran into her arms, hugging her tightly, my arms around her neck. "We got her babe. It's Luna. Luna Vanderwaal." I widened my eyes as we pulled away, "Mona's daughter?" When Emily nodded I frowned, "I don't understand...Why?"

"To avenge me." We all turned and Mona had a devilish grin spread upon her devilish face. She walked up to us and Charlotte stepped in front of Victoria and Skylar, alongside Aria and Hanna. I crossed my arms over my chest as Mona walked up to me, "Hello Alison. How have you been?" I narrowed my gaze, "cut the crap Mona. What are you up to." "Well I am not up to anything. My daughter I can't say the same for. Guess she wanted to avenge her mother. And kill that wench of a daughter...who seemed to have avenged her own mother by being the Queen Bitch." I slapped her across the face, only to have Emily and Spencer pull me back and everyone gasp. Mona rubbed her cheek and chuckled, "where is my daughter Emily?"

Emily jut her jaw out and glanced at me. I knew she didn't want to show Mona her daughter but it was allowed. "Follow me," Emily escorted her out of the room and Spencer nodded, "I'll watch over them."

I watched Emily leave and she looked back at me, then nodded her head towards Victoria. I nodded, understanding she wanted me to stay with our daughter and she walked out. I turned to Victoria and saw her in a blanket, her body shaking, Selena, Brooke and Elijah at her side while Justin, Cam and Karma comforted Skylar.

Victoria POV

Mom walked over and Olivia crawled up, onto my lap. "Sweetie, are you okay?" I sniffled and nodded, "I just...it brings up memories...that she did that...she...tried to kill me mama," I whispered, my eyes dripping with tears. My hands were shaking like crazy. "Victoria...what happened that night? How did you get out?"

I sobbed and said, "dad...he saved me...him and Riley...his boyfriend," I whispered and looked up into mom's eyes who's were wide with shock. "Colton saved you?"

I nodded and looked at the doors. "Is she gonna get out?"

"No. No way. Your mother and Spencer won't ever let that happen. None of us will. I'm just so happy you're safe." She hugged me tightly and I sobbed loudly, relieved but scared. Luna said she wasn't the last one. That means it's not over. A is still out there somewhere. And I need to find him or her.

"Victoria..." Skylar's broken voice whispered and I pulled away from mom to look at the beautiful blonde. I was still hurt by her. Majorly hurt. But maybe I should try to let it go...get over her. I've done it once before. Yeah well that clearly didn't work out very well. Shut up brain. "I'll be over here," Mom said, picking Olivia up and waving everyone away from us. Skylar sat down next to me and she took her blanket off of her. "Here." She added another blanket to my shivering body but I shrugged it off, "I'm fine."

She sighed, "Victoria...how many times do I have to say sorry?" I shut my eyes, reliving every kiss we shared, every laugh, every tear, every smile and hug and 'I love yous'. I choked back my tears, "enough times to make me get over you."

She looked at her hands, studying every detail, then looking up at me, not even saying a word. She just stared at me, her eyes wandering over every aspect of my face, almost as if she was trying to memorize my features. Before I knew it she burst into tears, hugging me desperately. "Please Victoria...I can't lose you. I need you. I need my best friend back. Please. I feel so lifeless without you near me." Her words ached my heart and I felt her hot tears drip onto my shoulder, each and every one making my heart beg for her even more. I gave in, knowing that we both needed each other right now. I need to keep her as close as I can. All of them I do. "You haven't lost me...I'm right here." I answered and let my eyes flutter shut as she held me longer. Her arms around me made me feel happy...safe...as if I forgot the events of today.

I looked up at everyone and I gave them a weak smile and nod. "We're okay. We all are." I whispered and took Skylar's hand, then placing mine on Elijah's as we stood up. His brown eyes that always made me feel at home gave off a warm welcome. "I'm so happy you're okay," he said and I grinned, "me too. I get to stay with you all. With my twin." I walked into his open arms and when they wrapped around me, Olivia joined in and I giggled, "and my little sister." I said when she looked at me so she'd read my lips. "Group hug!" Cameron shouted and everyone laughed as we all hugged.

Emily POV

I watched as Mona talked to her daughter. "You'll be okay Luna. I promise you, okay? This will be over soon." I frowned when a question popped into my head, "hey...who is her biological father?" I said to Spencer who just shrugged, "I haven't checked."

I frowned in confusion, "we can call him in for questioning. Let's go check the records." I waved her out and we walked into the detective room and found her file already laid out from when we reviewed her records. We sifted through them but found nothing. "Anything?"

"Wait...birth certificate."

I grabbed it and we looked at it, my jaw dropping open in shock. "No...this can't be right. How is this possible?"

I looked at Spencer who looked just as shocked as me, "this can't be true...it just...no way."

We looked at the birth record under who Luna's other parent was...I can't believe it...Right in bold print it said...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

dun dun dunnnnnn

cliffhanger! :D

you guys love me? XD

what do you want to see more of? Vylar? :)

Ily...

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13