Chapter 155

1 month later (12/19/2034)

Alison POV

"Babe. Wake up." Emily's voice rattled my ear drums but I groaned, "go away Satan," I pulled the comforter over my face, only making Emily laugh loudly, "again with calling me Satan. Come on! You're gonna be late for work!" I sighed and sat up, groaning as I looked at the sun shining out the window. I saw snow falling and Olivia ran in room, "Snow!" She screeched and we both chuckled at her. "Oh sweetie wait." I said but she couldn't hear me, obviously. I sighed and gave up, getting my towels to shower. When I got into the shower the door opened behind me, hands sliding down my arms, onto my waist. I smiled and leaned my head back into Emily's chest. "Nice of you to join," I said and she chuckled, rubbing my shoulders as the warm water pelted our skin. "Anything for you my love," She whispered and her soft lips kissed the skin on my neck. I let my eyes flutter shut and I whispered, "I'll never get to work at this rate." She smirked against my skin and said, "don't worry. I can be fast." I giggled and Emily kissed my neck one more time.

I shut my eyes and gasped when I felt her enter me with her fingers instead of her penis. "God Em. Uh." I tilted my head back, leaning into her as she fingered me literally in my butt hole. I giggled when her lips tickled the skin on my neck. When I heard our daughter shouting to us I groaned, "we're not done here." I said and we showered normally, cleaning up and Emily kissed me before we got out. "So I have to run practice today. I can stop by before I go for a lunch date?" 

I put on my makeup as my hair were in the rollers, "that'd be perfect. Panera?"

She chuckled and put on her uniform, "anything for my baby." She pecked my cheek sweetly and I blushed, "you're being awfully loving today. What are you up to Fields?" She shrugged, "just being nice to my wife, that such a big deal?" She slid her hands down my arms and kissed my cheek, looking at me in the mirror. I smiled and stroked the side of her face with my hand, "you're amazing, you know that?" I tilted my head back and she grinned, kissed my lips lovingly and said, "no. You are, I am just an accessory of your greatness Alison Fields." I shut my eyes, "I still love hearing that. Alison Fields." She smiled and said, "17 years of marriage and I still can't get over the fact that I got the Alison DiLaurentis to be mine."

I laughed, "hey it was not that hard."

"Are you kidding?! Babe I was so insecure and you were straight or confused or whatever the hell you were. I practically shit myself when you turned me down in the locker room!" I threw my head back and laughed as I took the curlers out, "okay so it was hard. But it was harder for me to win your trust back. And it was hard for me when I found out the girl I loved was the one trying to murder me," I said with a smirk. She dropped her jaw, "no fair."

I shrugged, "two can play at this game." I walked to the closet and put on a slouchy beige sweater long sleeve with dark blue jeans and my tall brown boots. "For the record I did that to protect you my dear."

I shrugged, fixing her tie like always and she smiled down at me. "Yes, you did. And I will always love you for being my killer." I put my hands behind her neck and pulled her down to kiss me. We walked downstairs together and Emily made the coffee and gave me my cup. "Morning guys." I said and ruffled Elijah's hair, making him groan, "mommmm. This took me an hour."

Victoria laughed, "it doesn't even take me that long."

"Yeah, you can tell too." He shot back with a smirk and she only rolled her eyes at her brother. "Alright. I got to head to work. Livvy." I held my hand out to my daughter and she saw me, taking my hand. "Bye guys." I waved and blew kisses. Emily smiled and pecked my lips, "see you gorgeous."

I blushed and bit my lip, walking out of the house. Even now that girl still has an effect on me.

Victoria POV

When I walked into school my phone rang and I looked down at it, my throat feeling as if it was closing up.

New day! Can you smell the lies? -A

I sighed and walked into the school, looking for any familiar faces when i bumped into someone, "oh sorry."

"No problemo." I looked up at a smiling Cameron, "well well look who it is. Mr Houston." He chuckled, "haha funny. Texas name jokes. Victoria Courts."

I laughed, "nice one." We walked over to where everyone was and I smiled when I saw Skylar. "Hey."

She grinned, "hey! Last day before break. Excited?" I widened my eyes, "are you kidding? Yes. Can't wait to get away from here for a few weeks." She chuckled and Karma came up behind her, "hi pretty girl." She kissed her cheek, then her lips, causing me to look away, biting the inside of my cheek. "So what are you guys doing over break?" 

Selena had Justin's arms on her waist and they said, "oh you know. Kissing, movies, sex. More kissing, more movies, more sex." Justin laughed softly and kissed her cheeks, "damn right." I raised my eyebrows, "alright then. How about you two-nevermind." I said, turning away from Brooke and Elijah who were making out. They got together finally last week. I gulped, "well. Now I'm lonely."

"Don't worry. I'm here." Cameron winked at me and I rolled my eyes, "nice try Dallas." He shrugged, "worth a shot, right?" I looked behind everyone and said, "I should get to class then...see you guys." I walked away and I heard someone come up behind me. "Tors!" I turned around and Skylar came running up to me with a smile on her face. "Hey. Where'd your girlfriend go?"

She giggled and dragged me into a room, locking it and smashed our lips together, making me smile into her. "My girlfriend is right here." She whispered and kissed me again. I grinned and said, "what?"

She chuckled, "well...we've been sneaking around for over a month now. Be my girlfriend?" I giggled and went to answer but stopped, "you have a girlfriend Sky."

She shrugged, "I know but-" "But nothing...You love Karma. Right?"

She sighed, "yeah. But Vic-" "Skylar...I love you. I do. But to me this feels like you are getting the best of both worlds...it's not fair. Not for Karma, not for me Sky. I want you to myself. I want to be able to hold your hand and kiss you in public."

"But you haven't even come out to the school yet Vic. Our parents might not approve of us. We're cousins." "Not by blood Skylar. Your dad and mom aren't truly related to my parents. By blood we are not related."

She sighed and scratched the back of her neck, "I don't know what to do."

"I don't want to be that person that forces you to decide but...you gotta make a decision here babe. Either me or Karma. I'm sorry that it's unfair but either you make a choice or I'll make it easier. If we keep this secret up A will tell people and everything will be ruined." I looked at the ground and said, "when you decide, let me know. I still love you. No matter what happens. Whether we are just friends or not." I kissed her cheek and walked out of the room, going to class.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

cute emison :)

who will Skylar choose?

Will there be new romances? And with who? 

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13