Chapter 64

june 20, 2017

alison pov

"oh my god! make it stop! alison!" hanna said as she ran out of her room, hands over her ears.

"i'm sorry hanna! elijah didn't get much sleep and he isn't in a good mood!" i said, yelling over elijah's wails.

the front door opened and emily, aria and spencer walked through.

"what's going on?" emily asked, laughing.

"that child of yours is keeping me from my beauty sleep!" cece shouted, walking downstairs.

i groaned and looked for his binky.

"eli. babes come on. mama needs rest. here. have your binky." i put it in his mouth but he spit it out and screamed.

i sighed and he reached towards me.

"you wanna be picked up?"

he just cried and i giggled and picked him up.

she grabbed my boob.

"oh! he wants to suck her boobs!" hanna said.

everybody laughed and i glared at her.

"here baby." i said and pulled my shirt down a little.

he placed his mouth around my nipple and sucked on it, getting my milk.

"okay so tomorrow is the wedding and we have everything ready." spencer said, looking at her phone.

"i can't believe you guys are getting married. i'm so happy for you guys." hanna said and smiled.

"thanks han. and we're happy that you got a kid in there. do you know the gender?" aria asked.

"no we don't know yet but i have a feeling it's a boy. something just tells me." she said.

"really?" cece asked.

hanna looked at her and giggled.

cece eyed hanna and i looked at emily, smirking.

elijah released from my breast and i put him in his his seat, getting applesauce.

i started feeding him the applesauce and smiled.

wedding day (6/21/2017)

"oh my god. aria her jaw will hit the floor i swear." i said and smiled.

"really? you think so?"

"think so? we know so ar." hanna said and smiled.

"i can't believe this. you two are getting married. sparia. aria hastings. it seems so unreal. but real at the same time." i said and hugged hanna.

charlotte was in the mirror and she smiled in her dress.

"char, you look beautiful." aria said and smiled.

"thank yew auntie ari." she said happily.

she is now 22 months old.

1 year and 10 months.

"you wook wike winderella."

we all giggled.

emily pov

"spence. you look hot. ali and hanna really know how to design clothes." i said and smiled.

"yeah they do. i mean hanna must look gorgeous." cece said and smiled.

i looked at spencer and we both smiled and giggled.

"what?" cece said.

"nothing." we said and shrugged.