Chapter 89

alison pov

i took the kids to the slamball stadium the next day and it was just us and emily.

emily jumped up on the trampoline and dunked it in with one hand.

"yeah! whoo!" i cheered and clapped my hands.

"woah. mommy can fly!" tori said.

"yes she can." i said and smiled.

emily chuckled.

"oh i can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you playing again." i said honestly and smiled.

elijah and tori jumped around and i walked over to emily.

"thanks baby." she said and kissed me.

"alright well some people are late for school!" i said and smiled.

"noooo." the twins whined.

emily and i both laughed and she said, "alright i'll see you." she said and pecked my lips. "bye you. let's go."

"bye mommy!" tori said and hugged emily.

"bye princess. bye buddy." she said and high fived elijah.

i smiled and blew emily a kiss and left.

elijah pov

it was recess and i saw my sister crying.

"stupid girl. give me that." tyler moore took her doll and threw it.

"where's your two mommies huh? you don't even have a dad. nobody loves you." he sneered.

justin walked up.

"he's bullying her!" he yelled.

i balled up my fists and ran over, "Stay away from my sister!" i said and tackled him to the ground.

"get off me freak!" he shouted.

he stood up, "if it isn't that mama's boys. my mom told me that it's weird for two girls to like eachother. but you don't have dads. your moms are stupid. and so is that shirt." he said to me.

"my mama made me this shirt."

"well your mom's...stupid." he hissed.

i grunted and tackled him again.

justin helped me as we all wrestled.

"BOYS! BOYS!" a teacher ran over and grabbed us.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

that night

emily pov

alison and i walked into our den and walked over to elijah who was playing the xbox.

"hey buddy...your mother and i would like to talk to you for a second. think you could pause that game?" i said as we sat down.

"not if i'm in trouble." he said, glancing at me.

"you're not in trouble." i said.

"your teacher called and said you got in a fight at school today. what's that about bud?" i asked, nudging him.

"a kid was bullying victoria at school today and i didn't like it. justin helped too. tyler called her stupid and took her doll. and then he was picking on me." elijah pouted.

i nodded, "well sounds like that kid is stupid. he should know not to cross a fields." i said and chuckled.

"emily." alison scolded.