Chapter 90

A/N i picture elijah as a mini taylor lautner btw XD thats just me though

alison pov

i walked elijah and tori to the school from the car and elijah gasped and ducked down, tying his shoe.

i looked up and saw a little boy walking with his mom.

"sweetie is that the boy that was bothering you and your sister?"

he stood up, "no i just had to tie my shoe. bye mom." he said and kissed my cheek, running with victoria into the school.

"bye sweetie. bye tors." i said and chuckled.

i walked over to the boy's mom as the kid left.

"excuse me can i talk to you for a second? i'm alison fields. i'm elijah and victoria's mom." i said.

she just stared at me, "uh huh."

"um well elijah came home from school upset the other day. i guess your son was teasing him." i said.

she chuckled, "uh. well you know how boys are." she went to walk away but i stepped in front of her.

"well don't you think we should do something about it?" i said as calmly as possible.

"you know. i think it's best if we let the boys work out their problems for themselves. so much better than tattling don't you think?" she said with a highly annoying tone of voice.

"uh. he's not tattling. he's 7 years old and he just wants to be left alone." i said angrily.

she laughed, "elijah? is he the one with the two moms?"

i jutted my jaw, "you have a problem with that?"

"maybe. if his parents weren't both women...he wouldn't get teased anymore. that would fix it now wouldn't it?" she said and laughed.

"what is that supposed to mean?" i said, stepping closer to her.

she eyed me up and down, "i don't know what you're thinking but i am not a weird lesbian such as yourself. so stop hitting on me." she sneered.

i scoffed and yanked her arm so she faced me.

"if your little brat doesn't stop picking on my son, or daughter, not only will i give elijah permission to kick his ass, but i'll be kicking your ass right along side of him. got that bitch?" i hissed.

she laughed, "oh. i'd like to see you try little girl." she taunted me.

i grunted and shoved her back, getting us into a fight.

++++++++++++++++++

"what happened to walking away?" emily said.

"i know. but you didn't see her! she was such a bitch." i said as i put the ice pack on my hand.

"sounds like you made that pretty clear babe." emily said and smirked.

"god. the kids have been through so much lately and a bully i just couldn't stand. i was just trying to help." i pouted.

emily laughed and walked over, "don't be sad. i would've paid to see you whack a bitch. sounded hot to me." emily said and shrugged.

i chuckled, "let me tell you, i'm just happy no kids were around to see us. or the paparazzi. they would've loved seeing big shot designer alison fields attacking woman." i said.

emily laughed, "i would've."

i rolled my eyes, "no help from you."

elijah pov