Chapter 85~cenna wedding~

2 days later

emily pov

i fixed my black dress and smiled as i walked through the doors.

"hey squirt." i said to elijah as cece fixed up his tux.

his face lit up, "mommy!" he stood up and ran to me.

i smiled and hugged him tightly.

"hey." i said.

"oh i love you boy." i said and smiled.

"how much did you grow in the last few days? a foot?" he giggled and justin walked in with spencer.

"wow. look at you jay." i said and rubbed his hair on top of his head.

i put elijah down, "alright."

"oh and mommy. did you see mama? she looked pretty." elijah said and smiled.

i nodded, "I'll bet. well you know the drill right? you're gonna lead hanna down the aisle with skylar. and when you get to me...you're gonna give me these two rings." i said and opened the box with the rings.

his eyes widened, "woah. treasure."

i smirked, "nice huh? and worth all the money in the world so when i give them to you. don't lose them okay?"

he nodded.

"hey mommy. when you married mama, was it your best day ever?" elijah asked.

"actually um. i think april 16, 2017 was my best day ever." i said.

"how come?" he asked.

"cause that's the day you and your sister were born." i said and smiled.

elijah smiled happily.

"now lace 'em up. chop chop." i said and he started tying his shoes.

i stood up and turned to cece, "got any intel for me with my girl?" i asked.

she sighed, "uh not really. she missed you. she's still stubborn. same as a few days ago." cece said and patted my shoulder.

the door opened, "flowers for the bride." a guy walked in.

"who's clearly not here. sorry." he said and went to walk away.

"i'll take 'em." cece and i both said at the same time.

elijah grabbed them and cece left the room.

i followed, "ce you gotta give me this one. if i take these flowers to hanna i get some face time with ali."

"forget it em. hanna's been staying with alison to make it all romantic. i haven't seen her in days."

"so? it's bad luck! besides. what do you think is gonna go down before your wedding in a church?"

cece laughed, "oh, you underestimate me fields."

i looked at her, "cece. you're going to hell."

i sighed, "listen. you and hanna are good okay? you're still in that blissed-out, best-underwear, she still laughs at your stupid jokes phase." i said and held her shoulder.

"my jokes aren't stupid." she said.

"that's what you think. look. the point is, i need this okay? i'm fading fast here." i said.

"oh. flowers from a gentleman." alison's voice said.

i turned around and elijah walked into the room with the flowers.