Chapter 135

alison pov

"let's go." shay said after she kicked the closet door down.

"where are we going?" i asked nervously.

"rosewood." she said and yanked me to my feet.

i let her take me and she got in a rickety looking plane and flew us up and my hands shook as i watched the world shrink.

shay didn't talk to me the whole time.

i watched the clouds as we soared through them.

i eventually fell asleep for a few hours and when i woke i saw where i was that night at the lodge when i used the helicopter.

"how long was i out?" i asked, groaning.

"about 12 hours." she said and got out.

wow.

man i love long naps.

i got out and groaned, holding my head int he spot ruby hit me.

"get up damn it." shay said and yanked me up.

she threw me in a car that looks old and beaten up and my head hit the window.

i yelped out and my vision fogged a little but i didn't let myself pass out.

shay drove the car on the rough terrain and all i could think about is if i am going to see emily soon.

emily pov

"let me go emily." sasha said.

"not until my wife is safe with me." i replied.

"you said she has to be home safe and sound. and she will be. let me the fuck go fields." i hissed.

ruby threw a shoe at sasha and i laughed.

sasha grunted and ruby said, "shut up."

she took the shoe back and i heard footsteps.

"jesus emily what the fuck?!" hanna shrieked.

"get out hanna."

"alison?" cece said.

"no. sasha. shay is bringing my wife home. ain't that right bitchy hoe?" i said with a grin.

"shut the fuck up fields."

"what did i say about talking? shut up." ruby said and kicked sasha in the face.

"emily stop okay i bet you alison is-"

"em!" i looked up, "ALISON!" i stood up and sprinted over to my wife.

she sobbed as i picked her up and giggled, kissing her.

she never let go of me for i squeezed her so tightly as the tears fell down my face.

"alright now get the damned key to this lock and UNLOCK ME!" sasha shouted.

i nodded to ruby and she undid sasha's chains.

sasha got up and shay threw her a gun.

cece ran over and kicked the gun out of sasha's hands and ruby grabbed shay's arm, twisted her until she flipped onto her back on the ground.

shay grunted and ruby had the gun in her hand and so did cece.

"hanna. call the police. it's time we live in peace." cece said and pregnant hanna nodded and dialed.

"fine. have us arrested. but i promise we will come back emily fields. and come after you two bitches. fuck you!" sasha freaked out and i just kept alison close to me as the kids peeked down the stairs and were in shock to see their mother home.