Chapter 159

12/21/34

Victoria POV

I woke up in my room and when I looked around I noticed Skylar sleeping next to me. What the hell happened last night? "Skylar?" I mumbled and she sat up, rubbing her eyes, "hmm?"

"Why did you sleep here?" I asked and she raised an eyebrow, "because you begged me to. After A texted me. And I didn't want to leave you alone. None of us did." I nodded and noticed Selena, Karma and Brooke asleep on the floor. "And you were high off marijuana so we had to make sure you wouldn't do anything retarded."

I bit my lip in embarrassment and nodded, "oh...oops." I chuckled and looked at my clock. 9:25 AM. I groaned, "I gotta go," I picked my clothes out and Skylar walked over, "what do you mean? Where could you possibly be going? It's Christmas break." I nodded, "I know. I told a friend that I'd meet her. Bye." I opened the window and crawled out, climbed down the side of the house carefully and landed on the grass. I got to the motorcycle waiting and Sarah pulled her helmet off, "hey Queen V! Hop on." She held he helmet out to me and I raised my eyebrow, "Queen V? Victoria?" She shook her head, "no. Vagina." I laughed and got on. "Here. Come on now Barbie, I don't bite." She wrapped my arms around her stomach and I placed my head against her back in fear of the motorcycle and we sped off.

I pulled away, looking around in awe. "This is amazing!" I shouted and she just laughed, "I know right!" We went all the way to the park, where we met up with everyone else. "Hey guys. Welcome a new comer from now on. I expect everyone to be nice to Victoria Fields," Sarah reached her hand out to me and I smiled, taking it and she smirked at me, showing me everyone under the bridge at the park. "Hey." I said and they just stared at me. "Alright. Victoria that's Vulture McDaren." I smiled nervously, and waved. Vulture?

"Then there's Jasper Jordan, Monty Green, Charlize Mort and Candace or Candy Dolan."

I waved at all of them and Sarah sat down, pulling me with her. "Time to light up Barbz." She handed me pot and I gladly lit it, putting it in between my lips. I glanced at Sarah and smiled at her. After a few minutes I was already stoned. Sarah was laughing at something Jasper said and I studied her face. Blue eyes, nice structure, her head turning and looking at me oddly. Oh...wait. "Can I help you Princess?" I shrugged and she smirked and said, "I got it." She grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me into her lips for a heated kiss. I widened my eyes, knowing the others were watching but I fell into the kiss anyways, letting her kiss me as I pictured it being Skylar in my head. Not working as I hoped but at least it's something. Sarah's lips aren't as soft and welcoming as Skylar's...but I can just pretend. Right?

Skylar POV

"I am telling you she came here! I followed her!" I said to Karma and Selena was silent because of what Justin did and Brooke was upset because of Selena practically hating her. "Why is it so important anyways? Who cares? She can do what she wants Sky." Brooke said and I groaned, "she went missing and was almost killed because A is after her! She could get hurt! Who knows what she is doing in the park at 9:45 AM!" We kept walking and Karma said, "why are you so freaked out? She's probably fine babe," She took my hand but I pulled away and walked away from them. I froze when I saw Victoria under a bridge kissing someone...a girl. My heart ached and I heard it crack. When I heard everyone walk over I turned around, pulling them away and said, "why don't we split up? I'll go here and you guys go...over there somewhere." I waved them off and when they finally left I walked over, my knees wobbly. I cleared my throat and Victoria jumped, pulling away from the girl I knew as Sarah Croce, a hot girl but one of the biggest stoners in our school. People say she's major bad news.

"Skylar? What are you doing here?" She said. I looked down and saw a bong on the ground, in front of her, and a marijuana joint in her hand. "I could ask you the same thing. Why are you here?" I folded my arms and felt anger rise as I thought back to the picture of her kissing Sarah Croce. "She's here to have fun with me. And to forget the crazy stalker after her, and the girl who chose her girlfriend over her." Sarah said, smiling and I stared at her in shock, then looked at Victoria, "you told her?"

She shrugged, "well I told her a girl I loved left me for her girlfriend. Didn't say who."

"But, something tells me, by the vibe I am getting that it's you. And you just killed our happy vibe so guys," Sarah signaled everyone up and they walked away, "I'll call you later." Victoria said and Sarah nodded, "whatever. See ya Barbie." She kissed Victoria and I clenched my fists together. "Wow. Never thought I'd get to see your jealous side." She picked a lighter off the ground and lit a joint Sarah must have left. I sighed, "why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?" She said, blowing a puff of smoke in my face. I rolled my eyes and took it, throwing it in the mini river by our side. She held her arms out, her jaw dropped, "not cool Sky! Dammit! What the hell?!" I shook my head furiously, "what the hell are you doing with the stoners of Rosewood?! Are you insane?!"

She chuckled, "at least they like me for who I am."

"FOR WHO YOU ARE?! VICTORIA YOU'RE LIVING A LIE WITH THEM! YOU'RE NOT LIKE THIS! YOU DON'T SMOKE WEED! YOU DON'T GET HIGH!" I was angry, more than angry.

"Well when I get my heartbroken it is," She hissed into my face and I felt tears rise to my eyes, "Vic...I didn't mean to okay? I just...it was too difficult. I'm sorry." She scoffed, "I'm sorry? That's all you got? Well here's what I got for you Skylar. Fuck you." She turned away and I widened my eyes when I saw A standing near a bush, "Um Vic...look-" She turned around, "What? Didn't get to see my heart shatter on the ground? You missed the show."

A got closer and I shook my head, "Victoria-" "NO! Skylar I'm done listening to you! I don't care what you have to say!" She turned around and widened her eyes, screaming and I grabbed her arm, sprinting us away but I heard A following. "Still don't want to listen to me?" I panted as we ran and she shook her head, "shut up and run!" She pulled me faster and she looked in her pockets, finding a lighter and smiled, "have that travel hair spray still?"

I nodded, pulling it out, "what are you going to do with it?" "This. HEY!" She shouted, turning around. She held the lighter up and blew hairspray on it, making the fire shoot out like a flamethrower. A ran into it, grunting as the fire went on him...or her, causing A to fall, patting the fire away. Victoria handed the items to me and she bent down, "you can't beat me Luna. Nice try though." She pulled the mask off and I frowned, "Luna Vanderwaal? You're A?" I looked at Victoria and she looked away from me, yanking Luna up as she dialed 911. I watched her and she was just staring at the ground. "Why you?"

"Victoria Fields is a bitch. And so was her mother. My mother told me everything she did to her. Kind of like what Victoria did to me."

I frowned, "your mother? Mona? What about your father?"

"My father? is a waste of oxygen on this planet. Doesn't even know I exist." She glared at me and I frowned, "don't look at me like it's my fault. You tried to kill Victoria! Now you get to rot in jail for it. Or a juvenile detention center...whatever. You're gonna pay!" "I should've killed her."

"But you didn't. The police are on their way. Now, why don't you tell me who you really killed Luna?" Victoria said, her hands on her hips, looking so gorgeous. Luna scoffed, "guess you'll just have to figure that one out yourself bitch." I slapped her, "don't call her that."

"Victoria? Skylar?" We turned to see Aunt Emily running over with Aunt Spencer. "Ma." Victoria ran to her mom and I stood awkwardly. The police took Luna and Spencer said, "Mona's kid? How did we not even guess? Are you guys okay? Are you hurt?" She observed me and I shook my head, "we're fine. We should just get out of here."

We got into Emily and Spencer's squad car and they drove us back home to the Fields' home. My only question besides who the true dead girl is is...who's Luna's father?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Do you guys like vylar? lol

who do you think the father is? ;)

i know.

hahahaha i am evil

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13