Chapter 34

emily pov

we finally landed in paris.

well the airport at least.

"alison. babe wake up." i said and shook her gently.

she didn't wake up.

hanna came over, "aw look how cute they are! ali looks so comfortable! her head on your shoulder and everything!" she said and smiled.

i chuckled, "alison. wake up beautiful." i said and brushed her hair behind her ear, kissing her ear.

she giggled, "em. stop."

i smiled, "we're in paris babe." 

she sat up and smiled, "really? we're actually here?"

i smiled and stood her up, "we're actually here alison." i said and kissed her.

she giggled and we walked off the plane and went through customs of course.

"should we call a cab?" spencer asked.

i shrugged, "if you want to. or we could take the drive i ordered." i said and pointed to the guy holding the FIELDS sign.

their mouths dropped and i smirked and held my arm out, "my lady." i said to alison.

she blushed and took it, letting me escort her.

"i can't believe you did all of this emily fields." alison said.

i smiled, "only the best for you." i said and we got to the guy.

"Fields groupe de six personnes?" i said. (fields party of 6?)

he nodded, "droit de cette façon manqué." he said. (right this way miss.)

i smiled and we walked to the car.

"when did you learn french?" alison asked.

i shrugged, "class?"

"you take spanish." she said.

i giggled, "yes but you take french. shouldn't you know french?" i pointed out.

she smirked, "Bien sûr, je sais française . Je savais que nous finirions par aller ensemble à Paris." (of course i know french. i knew we'd end up going to paris together.)

i smiled and kissed her.

i opened the car door for her and we all got in and drove to the hotel.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"okay. we'll all meet for dinner in...5 hours. that's at exactly 7 pm. see you guys soon." spencer said and alison and i went into our room.

alison pov

when we got into our room i gasped.

"oh my god em this room is beautiful." i said in awe and the guy took our bags in the room.

emily tipped him and closed the door.

"and it's all for us." she said and kissed me.

i smiled and let myself melt into those perfect lips.

"why don't we go sight-seeing huh?" she said.

i smiled, "i would love that." she kissed me and we walked out of the hotel together.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

the cool wind blew in our hair and i smiled as we walked around paris.