Chapter 111

emily pov

"caleb where the hell are you man?" i asked on the phone.

"sorry em. i'm just uh...with someone."

i groaned, "really? another girl?"

he chuckled on the other line, "i'll be right there. save me some food."

i sighed, "alright man. see ya."

caleb pov

"do you think she knew it was me?" quinn asked as she sat up.

i smiled, "no. you're fine." i said as i leaned down, kissing her lips sweetly.

she giggled and i got on top of her, kissing her.

"when should we tell them? they won't be mad." she said.

"i know. how about. i'll drive you to work today and i will go hangout with emily and we'll tell them late okay? i promise." i said and smiled.

"okay." i kissed her and stood up.

"damn." she said and shook her head.

i chuckled and pulled a shirt over my head.

alison pov

"okay so i was thinking for this lingerie it will be pink and the lace on the edges, then the top will be silky and sweet, with some extra support." hanna said.

i nodded, "that could definitely work. what do you think?" i asked quinn as she walked in.

"i think it looks great. this is for the victoria's secret angels right?" 

"yep! and we have to have everything in before december starts so we have about 1 1/2 months. we are fitting it to the specialized models and this one is going to be for cece. then the black one if for alessandra and the pink and black one is for cara. there are so many yet so different." i said and opened up my book.

"where were you anyways? why are you so late?" i asked curiously.

"she was with her secret hunk." hanna teased and winked.

i smirked, "oh really?" i asked, quirking my eyebrow.

"no! well...maybe...yes?"

i laughed, "well! do tell!"

"no! i can't. later. i promise. we want to tell together." she said.

i rolled my eyes, "do i know him?"

"yep."

i scoffed, "it's caleb." i said,looking at hanna and hanna closed her eyes and nodded, smirking.

"what?! how did you know?" quinn said.

"please quinn. he has a thing for assistants." i said and turned to fix a pile of clothes.

"well this time is different. it wasn't a one night. we've been together for a few weeks." she said.

"i know. just. be careful okay? he's more sensitive than he seems." hanna said.

"thanks." she said.

i smiled and patted her arm.

"excuse me do you have this in a 2?" a girl asked.

i smiled, "of course. right this way." i said and smiled.

++++++++++++++++++++

victoria pov

i walked up to my locker and groaned, "move."

"i'm sorry what was that?" cameron said and smirked.