Chapter 116

^^what house looks like. pretend thats in bora bora though XD

alison pov

"okay. are we all ready?" i asked as we packed up our private jet.

"yep." victoria said and walked on with skylar.

justin, elijah and cameron sprinted on jimmy's jet he got for us. and i asked for a separate room for emily and i and he laughed and agreed.

everyone got on and i smiled at emily.

"so...away from everyone?" she asked as olivia sprinted up with her blanket and jumped on a seat, claiming her spot.

i smiled, "definitely."

she took my hand and took us to our area in the back, curtain closed and we sat in our special seats.

"here we come bora bora!" i heard hanna shouted, grabbing a bottle...i'm guessing of tequila.

"here we go." i said and chuckled.

i took out my phone and smiled, "selfie time babe." i said and emily gladly leaned in, and we widened our eyes, showing our tickets for going to bora bora and i posted it, 

family vacation! thanks for the plane tickets jim! #familytime jimmyfallon emilyfields

i got likes right away and i smiled at them all.

ahhh! #emison vacation!

#emisononthego!

i chuckled and put my phone away.

"i can't wait to get there." i whispered as emily turned on a movie for us.

"what movie is this?" i asked.

"the age of adaline." she whispered and smiled at me.

"ohhh i always wanted to see it!" i said and put my head on her shoulder.

she smiled, "Well...now you finally can." she said.

"you know what else i've always wanted?" i said with a grin.

she smiled, "what would that be?"

i closed the sliding door and locked it, "plane sex." i whispered and smirked.

warning: explicit. includes sexual imagery...nothing new. you know the drill :)

emily laughed, "oh no."

i smiled and put my hand on her thigh, noticing the bulge in emily's pants.

i moved my hand to her jeans zipper and pulled it down, then unbuttoned it.

she smirked and let me do the work.

i pulled her pants down to her ankles and she pulled her boxers down.

i laid the seat out and emily got on top of me, sitting near my chest and her dick was above my face.

i grabbed it and pulled it into my mouth.

i sucked on it and deep throat it.

emily groaned and i pulled my mouth away a little, using my tongue to push her penis to the side of my mouth, bulging in my cheek.

i sucked and sucked, swirling my tongue around and emily clearly enjoyed it so much that she came in my mouth.

i smiled and swallowed.

emily groaned and i pulled away and took my pants off and underwear, making emily go right to work.

she shoved right into me and put a pillow to my face, muffling my screams and put the movie on max volume.