Chapter 18

Alison pov

"Alison we are going to get some food do you want to come?" Spencer asked me kindly.

I didn't answer. I just layed in my bed, no emotion on my face, staring at the blank, empty wall.

"We can get you something if you want us to." Hanna said, more of a question than a statement.

Once again, i didn't answer.

"Okay well. We'll be back okay?" Pencer said and kissed my forehead then they all left.

Once the front door shut i closed my eyes as the tears seeped out and burned my cheeks.

Emily has been in jail for a week and i am a wreck without her.

I mean how would you feel if the one thing t you cared about most in the whole world is the person who has hated you from the start? And not to mention she punched me too. And tried to kill me.

But then again...she saved me from that fire... No alison stop this.

I just can't seem to move.

Everything i do reminds me of emily. And i mean everyhting.

Watching a movie reminds me of how emily would always hold me during them and i always ended up falling asleep in her arms.

Eating a sandwich reminds me of how emily would feed me mine and i would give her the crusts because i hate the crusts.

Showers...well duh.

My bed even reminds me of emily.

God breathing reminds me of her.

And now so does thinking. Damnit alison!

I need this pain.

This throbbing pain in my heart to stop.

I just want it all to stop.

I finally stood up and went to the bathroom.

I rummaged through my things and found it.

"Bingo." I said and pukled out my razor.

I smashed it until a blade came out and i took it downstairs.

I found a bottle of tequila of my dad's.

I opened it and chugged it down.

I went to a medicine cabinet and found a bottle of xanax. Anxiety pills.

This should end it right?

I opened the bottle and drank tequila. I tossed all of the pills in and chugged tequila, washing it all down.

I took the razors to my wrists and sliced my left wrist.

I started feeling woozy.

I stumbled down and the razor in my hand sliced all the way up my right forearm.

I hit the ground and everything went black.

Spencer pov

"Let's head back and check on ali you guys." I said and we got into my car and drove home.

"Do you think she'll eat the food?" Hanna asked.

"Doubt it. But it's worth a shot right?" They all nodded and i pulled into her driveway.

We walked up and walked in, knowing she wouldn't come to the door.

"Ali we got you foo-AHHHHH!" Aria screamed and dropped the bag.