Chapter 28

1 month later

february 14

alison pov

today is valentine's day!

i am so excited!

emily said she has the whole day planned out for us.

ashley is about 3 months into her pregnancy and they are getting married in a week!

they wanted to have it before ashley got too big cause she said she'd look too redneck.

hanna and i have gotten along so far...if you count the part where we wrestle eachother to get the warm water in the shower.

or for the last of the milk.

i walked downstairs and poured cereal and was about to pour the last of the milk.

"what do you think you're doing?" hanna said.

i chuckled, "well you got the rest of the milk last time. now i get it." i said simply.

hanna grabbed the bottle, "no. you got it last time. i get it this time." hanna said.

i raised my eyebrow, "No. you got it last time. i am hungry. i want cereal. my milk." i said and grabbed it back.

"no! alison!" she yelled.

here we go again...

i ran to the couch with the bottle and hanna jumped on me.

"NO! HANNA!" i screeched.

"GIVE ME THE MILK!" hanna yelled.

we wrestled for it and hanna flung her arm back and the milk flew and landed on the ground, opening the cap and spilling out.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" my dad said as he came into view.

hanna and i looked sadly at the milk, me on top of hanna.

ashley came in and pursed her lips, holding back a laugh.

"okay what happened?" my dad asked.

"i was going to pour my milk into my cereal when hanna ran in and she...."

"last time alison got the last of the milk and i wanted it this time and she was about to use it..."

hanna and i both rambled our stories at the same time and ashley and dad looked at eachother.

"OKAY STOP!" my dad shouted.

hanna and i froze.

"you two need to clean up this mess and find something else for breakfast. go to the brew or something." ashley said sternly.

i sighed, "it was hanna's fault..." i muttered.

"dumb blonde." hanna murmered.

i scoffed, "you're one to talk."

she sneered at me and we cleaned up the milk.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DING DONG!

"I GOT IT!" i yelled and ran to the door.

"no! I GOT IT!" hanna yelled and jumped on me before i got to the door.

"HANNA!" i screeched.

i reached to the door knob but hanna smacked my hand.

"COME IN!" we both screamed as the person rang the bell again.