Chapter 13

next week

alison pov

"alright girls! show us what you got!" the coach yelled. once the team is made there pretty much is no coach. she will decide team captain and then the captain will pretty much take it from there.

i looked at hanna and aria, "you guys ready?"

they smiled and nodded, "let's do this. good luck ali." we all hugged and i smiled.

"first we have, aria montgomery!" coach yelled.

aria went out and took a deep breathe.

the music turned on and she did a few cute moves, then a back hand spring.

"wow." i said to hanna.

hanna's mouth was in a wide, open smile, watching in amazement.

i swear there could've been drool coming out of that girl's mouth.

after aria was done everyone clapped.

aria walked off and a few random girls went next.

i looked over and saw emily running up to the next and jumping, slamming the ball down, dunking it.

all the guys and spencer cheered and emily laughed, jumping down in her pinny and shorts.

damn my girl is hot.

she wiped the sweat from her forehead and drank some water.

she looked over at me and winked.

i giggled and blew her a kiss.

"hanna marin!" coach yelled.

i smiled at her and hugged her, "good luck han. you got this." i said and she nodded and walked away.

"S-H-A! R-K-S!" she chanted and did a round off, then a flip, landing on her feet, "let's go," she clapped and jumped up, landing in a right side split, "sharks!"

Aria and i clapped loudly for hanna and smiled.

"Mona vanderwaal."

I shot my head over and mona smiled and started.

She did a back hand spring, and backflip, a cartwheel, she cheered and landed in a split.

Damn she's good.

"Alright. Alison dilaurentis."

I took a deep breath.

"You got this ali." Aria said and hugged me.

I looked at emily and she shot a 3-pointer, swooshing it in the net.

I walked onto the mat, gripping it with my toes.

I could feel the sweat beads forming on my head.

Just breathe ali.

The music started and i smiled and clapped, "dribble, pass, shoot, score. We are the sharks, you can't stop us, NO!" I did a back flip and an arial.

I did 4 cartwheels in a row, a round off, a front flip and 5 back hand springs till i got near the front and did a middle split.

"Go sharks!" I cheered with a smile.

Everyone around me clapped and i stood up and wipedy sweat.

I glanced at emily and she was biting her lip and staring at my ass.

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Alright ladies. The list will be up tomorrow morning, before first period. Goodluck." The coach said and smiled, walking away.