Chapter 15

Dedicated to LordXRaizel for all of the votes

Shisui jumped up in shock after hearing her voice.

"Where is this place? Are you stuck here too Yomi?" he said, trying to act cool despite jumping like a little girl just a few moments ago

She ignored his question and instead changed the conversation, "Are you seeing well with your new pair of eyes?" 'That I kinda created with memory magic, though I did steal a few pairs from dead Uchiha members on the streets. Hey, they were dead, they wouldn't be needing it anymore. Took more spares.. just incase anything else happens'

"Yes, as a matter of fact- wait what.. NEW EYES?! WHEN DID I GET THESE?! I COULD'VE SWORN I DIDN'T HAVE THEM ANYMORE AFTER I.. jumped... wait... I jumped from the cliff... why am I here and not rotting on the bottom of the sea?" he said, waving his hands in front of his face

"Sometimes I wonder if you really are older than I am.."

"HEY!! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!" Shisui said, aiming a punch at Yomi's head, who just dodges and let him fall to the ground

"How's the ground treating you? Must be good from the looks of it as you seem to enjoy landing face first on it" (BUURNNNN)

"Why you little brat!! Have some respects for your elders-" Shisui couldn't continue talking as someone entered the room

"Hime, the others are waiting for you in the meeting room" a guy with orange hair resembling a lion's mane said.

"Understood Loki, I will be there shortly. Please wait for me in the meeting room too" She said, dismissing him

"Hime? Why is he calling you hime? Who is he? How do you know him?"

"Huh? Aren't you curious? Are you interested in him perhaps? Just kidding, he is the leader of the celestial zodiacs. Loki, also known as Leo the lion. The celestial zodiacs are under my contract summonings and they are one of my most closest and trusted friends. I will explain it to you later, right now I have a meeting with the others. I promise I will tell you everything later. So please be patient and wait for me here" She said, leaving the room without giving a chance for him to talk

Wandering down the halls of her palace, Yomi remembers how she came by to know that Shisui was still alive

On that morning, Yomi woke up to Virgo visiting her in her sleep, telling her she needs to come to her palace to see something important. Believing in her spirits when they said something was important, she hurriedly woke up, prepared herself, went to eat her breakfast and she left without saying a word to her mother or brother that was in the kitchen. She hurriedly ran towards a secluded area to open a portal.

Upon arriving, she was escorted by Virgo to a room. In the room she sees someone lying on the bed with their eyes bandaged, upon further inspection, it was Shisui. She was shocked and she turned to them to ask how did he get there. Virgo explained that Horologium had opened his own gate to save Shisui and bring him there, upon arriving the others tended to Shisui's injuries so they didn't have time to tell her yet.

After she was done explaining, Yomi thanked Horologium through mind link and went to Shisui to help him heal. She made a new pair of eyes for him and placed them in his empty eye sockets, all the while healing his nerves. It took longer than expected and she was surprised to see that it was already night time at home. Looking back at Shisui, she decides to leave him there and to go back for now.

"Virgo, please take care of him, I will be back as soon as I can" she said before opening another portal to go back

Reaching her house, she sneakily ran inside without making any noise, hiding her presence so very carefully that not even an animal would be able to sense her. Sneaking past her parent's room, she heard noises and she slipped through the cracks and hid in the shadows, watching everything.

After Itachi left her supporting Sasuke, the leaf ninjas appeared and took him away from her, watching Sasuke sleep for a few days wasn't the most entertaining thing to do, so she decided to leave. After careful consideration she plans her future and what she would be doing after that, finally she decides on leaving. She went to the Hokage to tell him she was leaving for a few years and she would come back only when Sasuke had graduated to a genin.

The Hokage initially disagreed, but she used her charm speak ability given to her by the goddess Aphrodite into making him agree.

Stopping in front of a door, she pushed it open and sat on the head of the table, apologizing for being late. Looking at the celestial spirits and the dragons in their human forms

"Hime, why did you call us here?" asked one of them

"I plan on making a team. A team that is loyal to me. A team that would never betray me. A team of misunderstood outcasts. A team that would be as close knit as a family. I want you guys to help train them"

"Who are in the team you plan on forming?"

"You guys won't be too glad about my choices, but please do respect them. They are misunderstood after all. The ones on the team will be.. Heavenly body magic user, Jellal Fernandes, Poison dragon slayer, Erik Cobra and lastly, Black mage, Zeref Dragneel." As soon as she finished that sentence, the whole place erupted in chatter

She sighed and waited for them to finish. All the while polishing her nails on her dress.

"Are you sure about this decision hime? They are too dangerous..."

"Yes I am sure..  as for the dangerous part. Do you guys actually think that they are more dangerous than I am?" She said and the whole place quieted down.

"But we are worried about you hime.. we don't want you to get hurt, especially when one of them is unstable and he is unable to control his magic. Trust me, I know Zeref very well. He can't control it"

"Then I will place a seal on it, it will only activate when he wants it to.. if it's like that then you can't say anything about it now.."

The meeting was ended soon after everyone agreed to train them.

---an--

How is it? Is it too short? Well.. sorry for not updating much.. I'm busy with my studies and all.. If u wanna join my team on Otogi just inform me in my comments section, at the least.. we would get you to level 80s in conquest.. but results will change as I have recruited some stronger members..