Chapter 6

An--AUTHOR'S NOTE--An
How is the story so far...? Please comment and vote...

ppl wanna talk to me? Just add my LINE id: Kirigakureyami

You can talk to me about ur problems too I'll help.. in anyway i can.. (just not sexually..) i wanna be a psychologist/ counsellor when i grow up, well want and should be are two different things.

■~■~■~■~■~boxbreak~■~■~■~■~■

(An: btw y'all know about that part where Minato battled tobi right? Then there's no need for me to explain since i really suck at writing the fighting scenes.. so im gonna skip that part to the part where kyuubi tried to kill baby naruto)

Kushina was lying on the ground in pain after getting her energy drained when the Kyuubi's seal broke. Minato was trying to fight the demon fox who was being controlled by the masked man (an: we all know that's obito.. but in this story he's still obito and obito is also still in the village but is working undercover, as in he's on the bad side)

Kushina then used her chains to stop the Kyuubi's movements when she remembered a gift an old friend of hers had given her. A pill that restores her chakra and energy fully, but Kushina doesn't know if it'll actually work or not, she'll just have to trust her friend's words then, as it was the only hope for them.

Kushina then took the bottle that was tied around her neck, took out the pill and ate it, immediately feeling its effects. Her chakra and energy was coming back to her.

Minato had also managed to make the masked man retreat for a while.Kushina feeling relieved, had lost concentration for a while and that led to the Kyuubi escaping from her chains and swinging a sharp claw at the baby Naruto

Minato jumped infront of the baby Naruto along with Kushina, blocking the claw from piercing through baby Naruto and instead piercing them (an: this time Kushina is the one behind Minato, not Minato that was behind Kushina like in the manga and anime so that Kushina takes more damage)

Kyuubi then pulled his claws away.. using that chance Kushina started to chain kyuubi again to restrain him,

"Kushina hold the kyuubi down for a while I'll seal half of him into Naruto with an eight trigrams seal and the remaining of your chakra to Naruto, that way we'll be able to see him again in the future when he's all grown up"

"!?"

"I know what you want to say, but Jiraya-sensei spoke of the world undergoing a revolution, and with it, a great disaster. Tonight I've confirmed one thing, the first is the masked man, the one who attacked you. He will be the harbringer of that disaster and Naruto will be the one to stop him, the jinchuuriki who will blaze the trail to the future"

Minato said it while using the eight triagrams seal and sealing half of kyuubi into himself, he immediately felt his chakra being drained.

While Minato was trying to do handseals for another set of sealing jutsu, but Kushina stopped him

"Minato, don't. You don't have enough chakra to perform the uzumaki clan sealing right now, only I can do it now" Kushina said as she prepared the handseals 'snake, boar, ram, rabbit, dog, rat, bird, horse-'

"But Kushina! You'll die after this.."

"Rather than both of us die.. if you do it now.. I doubt you have enough chakra to do it, you will die of chakra depletion, so its better if I do it.." Kushina said finishing the handseals '-snake'

"Kushina, no!!"

"Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin!!"

The masked man had already disappeared by then, half of the Kyuubi was then sealed inside Naruto along with a portion of Kushina's chakra. Kushina began to feel weak and she almost fell to the floor, the shinigami had done its job and began consuming Kushina's soul.

Minato rushed to Kushina's side, catching her before she fell. Kushina smiled weakly at him

"M-minato.. please protect Naruto.. my only regret now is not being there to watch Naruto grow up.. I-i loved you Minato.."

Minato was silent.. before he had a chance to say anything Kushina interrupted him

"I-i loved you.. but I knew you loved her, you were devastated when she had disappeared.. I had always admired her. Her kind nature to everyone around her and her strenght.. she also complimented my hair.. but I now know that she had disappeared for my sake.. so that I could have a chance with you.. she knew of my love for you.. she wanted you to give me a chance.. though it didn't work one bit.. even though you said you loved me.. your heart will always belong to her.. *cough* just remember.. *cough* I will always love you and Naruto.. sayonara, Minato-kun" Kushina said as her hand went limp

As much as Minato want to deny what she said.. deep in his heart he knew it was true.. his heart still belonged to his childhood friend and crush who disappeared without a trace years ago.

"I love you too Kushina.." Minato said as he too fainted because of too much chakra depletion and blood loss

A few moments later back-up came. Only to find out an empty battlefield and Kushina, Minato and a baby in the middle of it. (an: talk about being late..)

The medics quickly rushed to their sides and the 3rd hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen went to check on the baby. To find it sleeping with a seal on its stomach

'Minato, Kushina I hope you both know what you're doing.."

The medics finished their check up on the couple and reported back to the hokage

"Kushina-san is no longer breathing.." one medic informed Sarutobi

"What about Minato?" The hokage said grimly. he had loved the both of them as if they were family

"Lord fourth had sustained lots of damage.. a deep wound in his chest area and chakra depletion.. if we were to arrive later.. he would've not live.. unfortunately, his damage was too much he slipped into a coma.."